So what the hell happened to Zach de la Zocha? And where is he now??

Page 1 of 2
So does anybody now?? I have googled many times and looks through mags but cant find anything...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jrT7_ZHKZKw
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
LesPaulMarshall, you friggin rock!
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
He's probably getting ****ed in the ass.
*Spec. Edition Lite Ash Fender Telecaster
*Peavey 6506
*Marshall 1960A Vintage
*Maton EA80C
*Original Jim Dunlop Cry baby
Quote by Zara man
He's probably getting ****ed in the ass.

Nuh- Uh Zack refuses to be screwed by our corporations, because our democracy has been hi-jacked!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Uhh.. it's De La Rocha, not Zocha.

Also, he's too busy being president of the earth to dwell in the media.
Quote by Kartman

Way to go, guitar_man_guy!

(You should sig me)

Co-Founder of the 'Heretics And/Or Killers'(Protest the Hero Fan Club) P.M Me or T0xicitY to join!
Quote by Shredlet
Nuh- Uh Zack refuses to be screwed by our corporations, because our democracy has been hi-jacked!

so many buzzwords, so short a scentence
Gear:
Ibanez Destroyer
Roland Cube 60
Boss TU-80
Ovation acoustic
Original Crybaby

"If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried" Josh Homme

My Profile

^^Check out my profile for some improv solos^^
RATM's going to reunite so that's where he is now.. i think they'll be playing at coachella in april
Quote by MyGuitarAndMe

voodoo child - jimi hendrix (good song by a crap guitarist)
nothing else matters - metalica (closest they'll ever come to true metal)
can't stop - rhcp (john is not god)
fix you - coldplay (the shredding is top)
If RATM do (highly highly unlikely) play Download this year i'm going to have to change my trousers as soon as i hear and then periodically during the concert... The news that they were playing just one concert makes me believe in Karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihavnofingrprnt
well there are only three true people alive today who are actually possesed by satan

Dakota Fanning, the kfc general dude, and my neighbor and all of them dont have much musical ability
He has started a solo project i've got a heap of colabs and shit. He's also in Mexico learning to playing Mexican folk music, he sings and plays what I'm guessing to be a Mexican guitar.
Pretty well might i add, and it's all really cool!
Ask me anything about Zack.
Quote by rank-n-file

What's the size of his penis?
<Omri> I love trannys too..
Quote by rank-n-file
He has started a solo project i've got a heap of colabs and shit. He's also in Mexico learning to playing Mexican folk music, he sings and plays what I'm guessing to be a Mexican guitar.
Pretty well might i add, and it's all really cool!

how many strands of pupic hair does he have?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
I saw the pic too, man those dudes are hung like horses eh?
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by rank-n-file
Tim released a statement saying something like "my penis isn't actually that small...it was just cold out!"

lol it looked cold, he's lucky hes tank or id have to beat him up
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by guitar_man_guy
Uhh.. it's De La Rocha, not Zocha.

Also, he's too busy being president of the earth to dwell in the media.

Haha that is a pure typo man, i know its an R lol
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
It's pretty hard to find someone as hardcore as Tom. The race for hardcore supremacy would be pretty close but i think Tom's got his nose just in front for now...
He's at the bottom of the river.

Seriously though, he's getting back with RATM for some show or something.
WHY DID I BECOME A HOBO!?

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by monkey of doom
He's at the bottom of the river.

Seriously though, he's getting back with RATM for some show or something.

Oh no shit! anymore observations Sherlock?
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet
Oh no shit! anymore observations Sherlock?

Yes, actually I do. You're a f*cking retard. Your mum must be proud of you.

Have a nice day.

Currently playing - Bioshock (360) Forza 2 (360) Mario Kart (Wii) and some CoD4 (360)
Quote by monkey of doom
Yes, actually I do. You're a f*cking retard. Your mum must be proud of you.

Have a nice day.

If i was a retard i wouldnt be able to go onto an internet forum would i dumbass? niegh! and idont have a mum... i was born in a cacoon
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by Shredlet
If i was a retard i wouldnt be able to go onto an internet forum would i dumbass? niegh! and idont have a mum... i was born in a cacoon

Take it easy there, peckerwood.

wtf a peckerwood, some gang? whats that got to do with anything?
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Settle down lol...
Quote by Unforgivable
LesPaulMarshalls ace!
Quote by Dudage
Quote by adrian_brown89
Quote by Shredlet

Uh... right. I think you fail to realize what democracy is. Figure it out, and then realize how it was never "hi-jacked".
Quote by MastaBassist10
Uh... right. I think you fail to realize what democracy is. Figure it out, and then realize how it was never "hi-jacked".

Zach said it at a concert he knows what hes talking about
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Quote by WNxScythe

Digitech Whammy Club!
Supposedly he is working with El-p formerly of Company Flow on his solo album. Quote from defjux.com:

"This year, El-P will be co-producing the solo album of ex-Rage Against the Machine front man Zack de la Rocha, co-producing an album with Dan the Automator (Gorillaz, Dr. Octagon, Handsome Boy)"

I hope this works out. El-p is an awesome MC, DJ and producer. Hearing him rap with Zach will be awesome.
Quote by Fallon, Jones & Sage Francis

"By the way my name is Marcus. But if you like you can call me Sensei."

American Idol - or as I call it, the Gong Show Rip-Off

According to #Yeezuz, Kanye West is a god. As if I needed more reasons to be an atheist.
dont you mean Rocha, not Zocha. that might be the first reason.
second, RATM is getting back together for one more show.
Quote by Immortal_Guitar
ExiledSoul, you have just won the Best UG Liar award. Thanks for participating with your incredible dumbassery and lies.

Quote by gsr2k6
I have a turd with a carrot stuck in it. Its the GREATEST pet ever, makes quite the mess though.
El-Ps production for Cannibal Ox's Cold Vein was impeccable. Itd be cool to see him work with Zach.
He's probably trying to think of that one lyric that he can repeat over and over again in a new song that he's hoping go platinum with.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Page 1 of 2