im trying to find out ppls views on black metal do u like first wave second wave or modern black metal best aslo American or European black metal
America made black metal remember venom and the oldd stuff fro cradle of filth and u no decide heaps more to
Quote by alwaysmetal
America made black metal remember venom and the oldd stuff fro cradle of filth and u no decide heaps more to

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

venom and CoF are from the UK

asshat
Quote by Slayer224
yeaz andz dontz forgetes SliPKnoT dood.

u think slipknot are black metal ahhahhahahahahahahahahahah

wait ur serous ahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah

no actuly thats sad
Quote by Slayer224
And Deicide black metal?

Nigga please...

technically there blackend death mateal but there satanicall and there metal so there black metal to me and deicide are ****ing brutal
Quote by Yeah Dude
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

venom and CoF are from the UK

asshat

hhmmm really wow im stupid they dont sound like uk metal
black metal is about pagism and cold darkness etc

Quote by alwaysmetal
hhmmm really wow im stupid they dont sound like uk metal

well there got gonna be from Amercia nothing starts in america
Quote by alwaysmetal
u think slipknot are black metal ahhahhahahahahahahahahahah

wait ur serous ahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahah

no actuly thats sad

Idiot.

Notice the sarcasm much?

I was just mocking your ignorance and lack of spelling.
roar
Quote by Dr Grinwraith
black metal is about pagism and cold darkness etc

well there got gonna be from Amercia nothing starts in america

satanism was originally a form of paganism then it became more powerful and the jews claimed Satan was the devil then the Christians took it on Muslims exc

and metallica r american tool pantera all te innovators of metal well most of them
Quote by Slayer224
Idiot.

Notice the sarcasm much?

I was just mocking your ignorance and lack of spelling.

i started this forum to learn about black metal if u wana be start sarcasm and ignorance go to the pit and complain about spelling
Threadstarter, when you start threads make sure you actually...um...know what the hell you're talking about, because so far you've only proved yourself to be mildly retarded.
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
Threadstarter, when you start threads make sure you actually...um...know what the hell you're talking about, because so far you've only proved yourself to be mildly retarded.

go to the pit dam it lots of morons there to talk to i started this to find out about black metal u idoit cause all i no is the music which is the best part of it so go to the [it or go to hell u stupid cicle sucker sob u deserve to be disemboweled slowly and painfully
Quote by alwaysmetal
go to the pit dam it lots of morons there to talk to i started this to find out about black metal u idoit cause all i no is the music which is the best part of it so go to the [it or go to hell u stupid cicle sucker sob u deserve to be disemboweled slowly and painfully

lolz shhuuut up ya stuuopuid poooppieee headd!!!! lOOLz! I Am Tking tIme OuT of Mah Grammmerrrr classs to wriiiTe This! Can YoU TeLL???? LOLOLLLLZ!
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
CLOSE THREAD! BAN ALWAYSMETAL!

IT'S THAT ****ING EASY!

*reported*
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I like teh waves from teh like south east albania.
if you have belief in ur soul and jesus you can do anything