Well, this is a sick song... I've been wanting to cover it for a while. I made one major mistake in the final chorus, and I think i missed one of the guitar fills in the second chorus, but otherwise I'm fairly happy with it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kdF66CGmvh0

Enjoy
whoa, thanks for the quick repsonses!

Quote by sepultura alma
looks great man where did you get the tab from?

i got the tab from here a couple months ago, but i also had a look at the lesson that LoG show on youtube... i pretty much jsut ran over the song a few times to make sure i remembered the structure, and worked out a few of the fill bits (like the one just before the choruses) ... tricky song so i might not be playing it exactly how the other tabs on here say it is
Wow that rocked Awesome job, I feel like learning this now!
Alta Vera - My real life alternative rock band.
Ashen Spire - My personal metal band.

Super Mario, F-Zero & Dragonball Z covers!

PSN: whatev27

Let me ask you, does a machine like yourself ever experience fear?

I'd seen that video previously. The tone is really awesome and playing is pretty much flawless. You used Pod Xt right? I'am thinking of getting one. I normally use Guitar Port , wanted to try something different. How is it?
Wow that was kickass. I don't like Lamb Of God except Redneck so I'm happy you covered it and your tone was almost exactly likes there's.
cheers guys

Quote by battleaxe
I'd seen that video previously. The tone is really awesome and playing is pretty much flawless. You used Pod Xt right? I'am thinking of getting one. I normally use Guitar Port , wanted to try something different. How is it?

yeah i use a pod xt live for everything involving a guitar :P unless you play live or jam in a band id recommend getting the smaller red model... but its a sexy pedal... i tell everyone whos serious about their music to buy one, because in my book, its the best guitar investment ive made
holy potatoes!
LOL@UR GERE!!!1 HURRZ MINE!
Customized Gibson Explorer (Alternative 8)
LTD mp-600
Charvel/Esp hybrid (Alnico 2 pro)
Line 6 Pod X3 Live

Coming Soon: EngL StH Limited Edition