Well I'm a beginner and my friend said he would sell his B.C. Rich Beast for 250 it is the bronze series and it is in a decent condition but I don't think it is worth 250.
:
It isn't, especially not the bronze series, and especially not used.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Its worth about 100 used. Also get a better guitar.
My Gear:
Epiphone SG
Vintage SG
Stagg Strat (With replaced hardware and a Duncan Invader )
Hohner Strat
No name Acoustic
Jim Dunlop Crybaby
Boss MT-2
Boss DS-1
Roland Cube 60
Wires and patch cords and stuff..
yeah dont go for bronze, it bsically tells you in the name, its not good. if ya in a race you dont want bronze you want gold you want the best and bronze aint the best, stay clear of the bronze series, and actually if your a beginner stay clear of bc rich, they may look badass but there not. plus in a couple of years they prob wont appeal to you at all
Bronze series are pretty bad guitars. $250 is about the price you can get them for new if you shop on ebay.

Steer clear of any BC Rich that's from the Bronze, Signature, Platinum, Body Art or Platinum Pro series. Good models are the NJ, NJ Signature, Neckthru, and USA models.
Guitars: Custom Lado Earth 2000-3, Custom ESP Explorer, BC Rich KKV, Gibson LP Studio, Greco SG, El Degas Stratocaster, Agile AL-3000, LTD EX-351

Rig:Marshall JVM410H + Marshall 1960A, Boss Noise Suppressor
your "friend" is trying to screw you! that guitar probably didn't cost much more new.

if you really want a BC Rich, go for the NJ Classic or whatever they're called. they're $350 and are probably the best class for cash.
I think you can pick up an 80's B.C Rich USA on E-Bay for that much...well cheapest one I saw was 400 but still, none the less.
Quote by Crunchmeister

Steer clear of any BC Rich that's from the Bronze, Signature, Platinum, Body Art or Platinum Pro series. Good models are the NJ, NJ Signature, Neckthru, and USA models.

actually the platinum (pre-'02) and some of the signature models are pretty good.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm