It's quite hard to explain actually, it gives your bass a kind of computerised sound. Imagine a keyboard synth sound. then the wah is just a wah. but the synth part to it rocks, man.

I cant immedietly think of a song that uses synth stuff, but Chris from Muse uses them a lot
Quote by Applehead
It's quite hard to explain actually, it gives your bass a kind of computerised sound. Imagine a keyboard synth sound. then the wah is just a wah. but the synth part to it rocks, man.

I cant immedietly think of a song that uses synth stuff, but Chris from Muse uses them a lot

Wow, this is exactly the kind of thing i've been really interested in buying

Thanks
I have the digitech bass synth wah, and I'd really recomend it. IT sounds awesome, and is really fun, and you can get some really funky, to really distorted tones out of it (not like distortion but it's pretty cool). The only problems you might have with it is finding a situation where you need it or it fits in with your music (not sure what you play).
Quote by ARCtrooper225
I have the digitech bass synth wah, and I'd really recomend it. IT sounds awesome, and is really fun, and you can get some really funky, to really distorted tones out of it (not like distortion but it's pretty cool). The only problems you might have with it is finding a situation where you need it or it fits in with your music (not sure what you play).

any chance i can get a sound file/ link to something using it/ the product on musicians friend?

Ibanez Soundgear 300 DX
Digitech BP 80
Ibanez SW 20 / Ampeg BA 115
Squire Affinity Strat
Line 6 Spider IV 15
hmmm i got a used one of them a few days ago
ive been fooling around but can any one tell me how to get closest to the muse's sound?
thanks

yeah theses things are fun but i cant really think of an application of them
Quote by xninja
hmmm i got a used one of them a few days ago
ive been fooling around but can any one tell me how to get closest to the muse's sound?
thanks

yeah theses things are fun but i cant really think of an application of them

well if you put your sensitivity and control all the way up and range all the way down on the Synth 2 Setting..you get the sound sorta like what you hear in starlight..And if your sensetivity all the way down and control all the way up with the range halfway up or higher and using the Synth 1 Setting..you get that wah sound you hear in megalomania,outro in space dementia and the distorted part in ruled by secrecy..i just got this pedal too so im looking for other ways to get the muse sound.