UG! I beckon the powers of UG to help me solve this most annoying problem!

Basically i'm trying to download Americas army, but the file is too large to do it in one download. Is there any way I can download it in chunks, or bit by bit? I don't fancy leaving my computer on for maybe 24hours. I heard of download managers, but i'm not sure which one is right to use.
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Are you using a torrent? Utorrent, gives you the option of downloading specific files and percetages.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Well I went on their website, and there's no torrent option. I'll check the individual sites and such. I believe you need some sort of aco**** to download torrents, am I correct?

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Well I went on their website, and there's no torrent option. I'll check the individual sites and such. I believe you need some sort of aco**** to download torrents, am I correct?

Sort of. Well, i'm sorry I can't be of more help.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

No it's ok, some help is better than non.

Thanks.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
search some torrent sites, since its a legal download someones probably torrented it and i'd imagine it'll have some seeders at least.
Cort lover of the Bass Militia. PM Nutter_101 to join.
On cheating in a relationship...

Quote by metaldud536
If he doesn't use a gameshark, it's not cheating.

I'm a non-regular regular old user.
Cool, I checked something called Demoniod and its downloading from utorrent now =].

I check into that download manager too. Thanks for the help everyone.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
Are you using a torrent? Utorrent, gives you the option of downloading specific files and percetages.

Say for example if I wanted to stop downloading, and turn off my pc, would utorrent save it and then continue downloading when I turn my computer back on? How would you do that.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
Quote by Cpt.Jackass
Say for example if I wanted to stop downloading, and turn off my pc, would utorrent save it and then continue downloading when I turn my computer back on? How would you do that.

It would yes. You can turn your computer off at anytime. When you start your computer again, it will resume, providing the program is actually open (in other words, you have to make sure Utorrent is running for it to resume). Alternately, if you're that worried you might lost everything, Utorrent gives you the option of pausing downloads as do most clients do. As said before, it gives you the option to choose which files to download (instead of downloading everything in one lump). This is useful for example if you're looking for a single song and don't want to download the rest of the album.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Torrents manage pausing/resuming downloads automatically.

Which is good!

If you use a Download Manager you can download directly from the website, not using a torrent, with pauseable/resumable downloads.
Every inside out badger has a silver lining.
Quote by GoodNite_AmyLee
It would yes. You can turn your computer off at anytime. When you start your computer again, it will resume, providing the program is actually open (in other words, you have to make sure Utorrent is running for it to resume). Alternately, if you're that worried you might lost everything, Utorrent gives you the option of pausing downloads as do most clients do. As said before, it gives you the option to choose which files to download (instead of downloading everything in one lump). This is useful for example if you're looking for a single song and don't want to download the rest of the album.

W00t. Thanks.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
3 Words.
Download Accelerator Plus. (preferably any will do but 8 is the latest)
It does exactly what it says on the tin and pauses downloads. I use it all the time. Especially for large files. You can get it for free, or pay more for features, so natrually it will come with adds and stuff, but not adware or spyware. Ive checked.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.