Hi dudes, currently looking at guitars...... (tired of amps)

Are the Parkers any good ??

I heard they were made out of wood... and PLASTIC ??
Tone is all ...... well probably 75%, in your fingers.
The rest depends on your wallet's thickness !!

Keep the faith, baby!!
It depends on the model. The more expensive models have carbon-fiber necks with stainless frets. Almost all models have a Fishman Piezo pickup to get that acoustic sound. They are good guitars, but they used to be better, until they were bought out by Washburn.
Dude I have a Parker P-38, which is a Korean made guitar. It does not have the carbon-fiber neck but it is still awesome. It plays great, sounds great and has alot of versatility. They are really nice guitars, I would change the pickups, but I have used the stock one for about 2 years. It has never failed me and I use it in shows about 2-3 times a week without a backup (I know, I'm horrible). It has a unique feeling neck radius but I love it.
My guitar teacher has one, and all I can say is it's the best guitar I've ever played. If you go for a high end model, you won't be dissapointed.
Dickless.
High end Parkers are the shizzle. Kristopher Dahl who does the Guitar Masterclass series has a Parker Nitefly, and it is fricken' awesome! I'd seriously reccommend one.