I was just wondering what you guys thought of these songs for playing. Its at a bar and there is probaly going to be a bunch of hicks out there but Im hoping alot of my friends come also. We picked some pretty easy songs, do u guys think they suck? Were opening up for some other band.

Red Hot Chillie Peppers- Californiacation
Metallica- Turn the Page
Marilyn Manson- Sweet Dreams
Tom Petty- Refugee
Stonesour- Through the glass
Seven Mary Three- Cumbersome
Shinedown- Simple Man
Journey- Dont Stop Believing
Clapton-Cocaine
Godsmack- Awake
Tom Petty- Last Dance
Greenday- When I come around
3 Doors Down- Kryptonite
Cool. You're playing Metallica, don't be nervous, dude.
"The world will only know true peace when the power of love overcomes the love of power." - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by Moggan13
Your the man

^ Talking about me .
i hope you know that turn the page, sweet dreams and simple man are covers. really so is cocaine but know one else will know that. i honestly only like three songs on there being tom petty and clapton tunes
Great line up, considering all the rednecks are going to be drunk before they even get there it dosent really matter what you play, but great songs.
"Blade, ready to die?" "I was born ready mother F*****"
They don't suck.. Play them well, and it will be awesome..
Guilty as charge
Gear:
Ibanez RGT42BP (pimped)

Amp:
Ibanez Toneblaster 250

Other:
Tremolo from Boss
Footswitch to Toneblaster 250.
Korg AX3000G
Quote by bodom0420
I was just wondering what you guys thought of these songs for playing. Its at a bar and there is probaly going to be a bunch of hicks out there but Im hoping alot of my friends come also. We picked some pretty easy songs, do u guys think they suck? Were opening up for some other band.

Red Hot Chillie Peppers- Californiacation
Metallica- Turn the Page
Marilyn Manson- Sweet Dreams
Tom Petty- Refugee
Stonesour- Through the glass
Seven Mary Three- Cumbersome
Shinedown- Simple Man
Journey- Dont Stop Believing
Clapton-Cocaine
Godsmack- Awake
Tom Petty- Last Dance
Greenday- When I come around
3 Doors Down- Kryptonite

Why have you put a face next to journey. Its the best song (not to mention band) on that list!
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
That's a pretty cool varied list, you guys are gonna kick ass.
"Sticking Feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken"--Tyler Durden

Cufk, TisH, Sips
Yeah, I can deal without through the glass also. We would be playing like all classic rock but the band we are opening up for is playing all the classics like, sweet child o mine freebird and whatever so i figured wed play some more mainstream shit. Should be cool anyway. We also wanted to make sure we are not playing any of the same songs as the other band.
SCRATCH Awake by Godsmack. Its not a bar song, and it doesn;'t mix well with teh rest of your set. Maybe try a Zeppelin cover or maybe and original to mix it up?
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Yeah we have a lot of originals but theyre definetly not ready. Thanks for the suggestion tho ill probaly through another classic rock song in there. i want a few heavy songs tho, probaly do enter sandman instead of Awake.