whos a fan here and can anyone suggest a good cd from them?
-Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410
-Tons of other bass/guitar gear

FAST MELODIC PUNK! CHECK OUT MY BAND!
therowleyestate.bandcamp.com
yeah i figured there be contraversy throwing them in here, but its getting hard to classify punk rock. thanks to all you who werent dicks.
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410

plus there a pop punk band that "pop punk kids" probably wouldnt know
-Tech 21 Sansamp RBI
-Mesa Powerhouse 212
-Fender Bassman 410

What album is everything turns grey on?
Quote by apocalypse13

Quote by Beckerism
I ain't ghetto foo! I's just keeping it real!

Keep it real man.
Click.
Quote by hepzibahbaptist
What album is everything turns grey on?

Let's Talk About Feelings
i heard another version the other day on my friends computer...i want to say it was the offspring....
Quote by BrianApocalypse
Rancid are the best punk band ever.

Tim Armstrong is a songwriting genius, is a complete fashion diva and has an incredible singing voice.

He doesn't sound like Opie from family guy at all.
lagwagon is not punk rock, they are not even pop punk, because the original pop punk bands are more aggressive than them. lagwagon is considered "melodic hardcore" COUGH* EMO
Lagwagon only had 1 standout album. Lets talk about feelings. The rest is either eh or it sucks. Plus, I outgrew a lot of fat wreck chords stuff in general.
Quote by meltinjohn
Lagwagon only had 1 standout album. Lets talk about feelings. The rest is either eh or it sucks. Plus, I outgrew a lot of fat wreck chords stuff in general.

good, cuz that fat mike mother ****er is just tryin to get rich of what he THINKS is punk. somebody should shoot that asshole before the unseen and NOFX appear on TRL
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Yea, I grew to hate him big. And each time NOFX puts out a cd, record stores should refuse them all. I only like their 46 or 47 not good enough songs cd for the most part and pump up the valuum, maybe so long and thanks for the shoes as well. Otherwise, I think their overrated and suck.
Quote by dookie_dude_
the one song that makes me so mad is 'E Dagger', yet im still listening to it

That song is on Atticus 2 I think. The only good songs on that cd is by Mighty Mighty Bosstones, and H20.
Quote by Mav-16
lagwagon is not punk rock, they are not even pop punk, because the original pop punk bands are more aggressive than them. lagwagon is considered "melodic hardcore" COUGH* EMO

If you think Lagwagon are emo you're an idiot
Bumpage. Lagwagon are delicious, I reccomend everybody get Hoss now. Mav-16, for some reason I had always assumed that your name was a shout-out to Lagwagon.
Quote by Zugunruhe
id spray paint it on my naked body and go running through the streets.

thats also how i raised awareness for my school bake sale.