Hey so im gonna have like £100 ($197 approx) to buy some pickups after i've bought either a JS30DK by Jackson or a RG370DX by ibanez i heard good things about bill lawrences and seymour duncan-they're a bit expensive tho. so wat shud i get
well what would be a better guitar with decent p-ups and i need to be not too bothered about getting it all beaten up when i take it places. and it needs tocome to around £300
The guy who said get a better guitar

^^^^ is right, the jsdk 30 isnt going to be a great sounding guitar just because of new pick ups. its still a very basic production line guitar save for a better one. Also, as i notice your from the wonderful UK, picks ups are an actuall travisity in cost.

I bought a seyomour duncan invader for the bridge of my indie guitar, that my mate picked me up on his holidays for £45, to buy it from the shop down my road costs £79.

So if you are, either, get them from american sites, or pay for a better guitar x
I want you vincent745!

member #5 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Get a Bill Lawrence L-500-XL for the bridge and a EMG 85 or 81 for the neck.
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
thats a pretty good guitar man, just be warned about the quality of some licenced FR's

Test it 1st, and test it like the bitch it is, full dive bombs, if it stays in tune, and due to its basswood (basswood it a touch of a blank canvas imo this is no bad thing) then get a good bridge pick up (at 1st then get the neck when u can afford it) and it should sound decent!
right. if i got a jackson performer from the 90s of ebay with duncan designed p-ups would it be any good?
Hey so im gonna have like £100 ($197 approx) to buy some pickups after i've bought either a JS30DK by Jackson or a RG370DX by ibanez i heard good things about bill lawrences and seymour duncan-they're a bit expensive tho. so wat shud i get

The best value pickups in the UK are Swinesheads - but don't forget that pickups are only worth investing in if you have a decent amp.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com