http://www.purevolume.com/nobusforharold

I did it myself, drums, bass, guitar, vocals.. I don't like my vocals but, someone had to do it. I decided not to be like Kurt and just do it my own way, and I think it turned out OK... I've never had any vocal lessons, it was the first time I ever tried singing a song by myself... haha I feel kinda stupid, cause I'm not used to hearing myself... I think it sounds bad.. you tell me.. I want to improve, maybe take lessons.. if anyone thinks I would be able to do it..

Thanks for any advice,, don't mind the quality I did it very fast..

Thanks a bunch everyone, and I will listen to your stuff as well!Peace!
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
Bass Master 200 Watt bass amp
The guitars don't keep up with the beat very well at all. Need to work on your fingering...( yes, that image that just popped in your head is not a bad technique for improvement)

It does sound quite bad though. It's not your voice, it's just the recording and it's hard to distinguish.

The other thing is your sig. "If your reading this...". You are using the word "Your" rather than "You're", implying a possessive. "If my reading this then I have to much time on my hands"? No, no..."If you're reading this..."

Sorry...that just bugs the shit out of me when I see it...
The instruments were ok, but the recording quality was bad on the vocals. I hate singing too, I always think mine sucks, so the only advice I can give on it is to practice, that seems to work for everything.
I don't think the guitar is the part that's out it's probably the bass I haven't played bass in a very long time and I was having some trouble.. yeah I know the quality sucks, I'm not the best... yada ya da.. I don't know, **** it who cares, thanks for the comments guys! And I will fix my sig when I stop being lazy haha
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass
That was pretty cool. Yeah, the vocals were rough, but I find that Nirvana songs are pretty hard to sing unless you've got a certain type of voice. But rather than going conservative, you went for it, and for that I give you mad props.
Thanks man I appreciate that.. you got anything of yours I could take a listen to?
Gear:

Crappy Samick Guitar
4x12 Cabinet
Guitar Rig 2
Computer
Peavey Bass