Dude i see older people like my dad playin allt these cool ass classic rock and metal n stuff and i cant find any music to play that looks as fun as that....... Any of ur old people wanna help me out and tell me some fun ass songs to play?
umm....the list is endless.......Back in black, One, Jhoney B. good, Master of pupets, Purple haze, and basiclly any of the zeppelin songs.
Quote:
guy-get an ak-47 shoot him and blame it on his dog
man-he dont have one... can someone siriously help me?!
guy-just jack one froma local pet store. throw it in his yard. shoot him. duck tape the ak-14 to the dogs paw. run.. use gloves.
Master Of Puppets, MotorBreath, For oldies i like sweet child o mine, freebird, some vanhalen,
Play stuuff that you find fun to play. If you find power chords fun, then play power chords. If you find playing extremely fast fun, then do that.

I don't like power chords or playing fast...or playing electric guitars even.

Just learn a bunch of songs from every genre - the ones you like playing are the ones you'll continue to play.
Sweet thanks ill check these out..... I got another question u guys learn how to play stuff by straight up ear and figurein it out urself or tabs or ur know how to read music?
Bold as Love, although annoyingly, its tuned half a step down...
Quote by jimtaka
i'd say your guitar is out of tune, or you are accidentally muting strings that you aren't trying to, or your right hand isn't strumming at the same time that your left hand is fretting, or you could be reading the tab upside down...
lots of Megadeth songs like "Killing is my business .... and business is good !" Peace Sells, bad omen, good mourning black friday, and Devils Island ! i love to play that along with holy wars and hangar 18
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.
Holiday in Cambodia by the dead kennedys actually pretty much al of their stuff is badass and fun to play.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Holy Wars for sure. Id also suggest "Rust in Peace....Polaris."
Quote by JMack
i didnt get my first erection until i was 17.

what a queerbait

Founder of the "I got my first erection before I was 17 club."

PM me to join
Worst thread with ASS in the title ever.

Foghat.
Quote by RHCP94
It's an option for the "Which one of E Daws parents are uglier?" thread.
Master of Puppets, Aces High, Through the Fire and Flames (if you got balls), Symphony of Destruction, Number of the Beast, Painkiller, Raining Blood, School's Out
Quote by jthm_guitarist
Don't go to college, start a metal band and go on tour.

Quote by (...)

My fate is clear. I must die for metal.
Quote by ChrisForce
Master of Puppets, Aces High, Through the Fire and Flames (if you got balls), Symphony of Destruction, Number of the Beast, Painkiller, Raining Blood, School's Out

Dragonforce aren't classic rock/metal, fool.....

Kashmir by Led Zep is awesome... simple, but awesome.
The Art of Shredding by Pantera is (IMO) the most kickass song ever. That main riff gets me every time. Fun to play too.
If you want a truly BAD-****ING-ASS guitar riff that'll make people's heads turn and be like, "Whoa, that's metal", check out Nevermore's 'Psalm of Lydia'.
"Fire It Up" by "Black Label Society" kicks some serious ass..... We have a few originals too which kick a heap of ass....
Frank Zappa's not dead. He just smells funny.
pretty much everything by iron maiden and judas priest.
if you want something FUN to play try
iron maiden - aces high
iron maiden - fear of the dark
judas priest - electric eye
judas priest - hot rockin'
judas priest - living after midnight

and of course we can't forget TEH
ACDC - BACK IN BLACK
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

Pantera!
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Van Halen

also, i agree Fear of the Dark by Iron Maiden is fun as hell to play
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
funk #49-joe walsh and the james gang
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
Quote by Archaon
If you want a truly BAD-****ING-ASS guitar riff that'll make people's heads turn and be like, "Whoa, that's metal", check out Nevermore's 'Psalm of Lydia'.

AMEN BROTHA!
play that solo to hotel california, it's badass...or red house (jimi hendridx), since i've been loving you (led zeppelin)...those are laid back and bluesy, but they are badass, if you want some badass rock shit, learn to play nightrain and it's so easy from guns n' roses, probably two of there most badass songs
It'll sound weird, but I added some stuff to Green Day's "She" and now it's really fun to play. And also ever since I just found the perfect tone I wanted, Cliffs of Dover becomes more enjoyable to me.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan