firstly...sorry if this has been done...did a quick search but didn't find anything..

so, who do you think will die in the celebrity world in the coming year?

my pick for the last 2 years has been Keith Richards but he just seems to get stronger...

so...

i'm going for Fidel Castro

your picks for 2007?

-rob
I second Castro...but maybe an older president as well...I would hope Bin Laden but no one can be sure ~_~
I'm thinking that Pete Townsend is gonna die..he's way to old to be jumping around stage now a days....
Quote by t_heff
10 points to anyone who can come up with a good way to mock jesus
Gary glitter will be hung for paedophilia and general crimes against chilren. also hopefully all the emos
second castro and bin laden
I like straberry pie

don't you?

Proud founder of the PedoBear fan club. PM me to join

10000+ Free webcam girls at:
camgirls.uk
i hope leo DiCaprio dies.hes just to damn hansom!
Quote:
guy-get an ak-47 shoot him and blame it on his dog
man-he dont have one... can someone siriously help me?!
guy-just jack one froma local pet store. throw it in his yard. shoot him. duck tape the ak-14 to the dogs paw. run.. use gloves.
Quote by samerika
EDIT. paris hilton.

she won't die, she'll just get thinner and thinner and eventually noone will be able to see her anymore and think she died and threw herself in the sea

Quote by wiggyisgreat
Tony Blair, OR George Bush, one of them will die. Not both.

Edit: hahahah at jade goody

can't have it all right?
Wise Man Says: The guitar is obviously female, she's got hips, breasts... and a hole.
UG's Flamenco Club
BB King. He just recently came out of the hospital from an illness - can't remember what it was. He's fat and has diabetes and he's 81. I love him lots but he's gotta take care of himself and lose the weight before it gets to him.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

i think Peter o' Tool he's a great actor buthe is getting up there same with christopher lee and Micheal caine he doesnt look all to well
Quote by campbell92
I do hate it though, when I trip and a guy pulls his pants down at the same time and his penis goes inside my mouth.