Hi, i'm buying bass amp for practicing and rehearsing with a band. It should be around 250 - 400 eur, and it doesn't have to be TOO loud -only enough to overshadow loud drummer without too big problem

cheers
Cobe
There's a GK half stack that's 125W for $299 USD. Sorry, I don't know how much that translates into Euros.

GK Stack I was talking about

I have one myself and although the reviews on MF say it distorts after going more than 3/4 the way up, it doesn't for me. I've had it for around 6 months and have had no problems with it, gigged many times with it and it's very trustworthy.
Quote by Macbethstx
There's a GK half stack that's 125W for $299 USD. Sorry, I don't know how much that translates into Euros.

GK Stack I was talking about

I have one myself and although the reviews on MF say it distorts after going more than 3/4 the way up, it doesn't for me. I've had it for around 6 months and have had no problems with it, gigged many times with it and it's very trustworthy.

Thats a mic I think you meant this Amp
thanks for replies. but what about hartke amps? there is a store near me that holds lot of their amps and i think they're pretty good... are they a good decision? any other amps i should look at?
keep suggestions comin', fellas
Hartke are good, I'm buying one soon. Just look on thomann.de and check out hartke and laney
Quote by Bumper
Looks like you had a big bowl of Downs Syndrome for breakfast.

Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Lover of Ashdown? Join the Ashdown Army!
^^yeah? which one? What is the difference betwen their kickback and a series? are laneys worth to look at?cause laney makes pretty good guitar amps, so how do they handle their bass brothers?
and those ampeg amps- what difference does that tube make? are there any all tube amps?