Hello all!!

Im sort of new here, well, not the actual site, but the forums anyway. Im not sure if this is the right place for a request but it seemed like it. Anyway, it would be MUCH appreciated if I could get Guitar Pro tabs for....
Manson
1. Personal Jesus
2. This is Halloween
3. Seizure of Power (Resident Evil Soundtrack)

Cradle of Filth
1. The Foetus of A New Day Kicking (New Album)
2. Cemetery and Sundown (New Album)

Wednesday 13
1. American Werewolves in London (New Album)
2. Happily Ever Cadaver (New Album)
3. I Want You....Dead. (Old Album)
4. Bad Things (Old Album)

Sorry theres so many, these are just the songs that I couldnt 1. Find any good tabs for or 2. There were no tabs at all. It would be MUCH appreciated if anybody could give me these tabs for Guitar Pro. Thanks!!!
Just use the Depeche Mode tab for Personal Jesus..?
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by krip420
Use your ears. Guitar pro isnt gonna teach you how to play guitar.

ahem....I realize that.
I have tried to play the regular tabs for some of these songs....Doesnt sound too good. And I am in the right tuning.
Tabs will be wrong. If you just use your ears to make sure each note is spot on with the notes in the song you'll learn alot more, and the song will be exact. Its hard but how do you think the best guitar players learned. If your ambitious you'll listen to me. Even if you can't figure something out just improvise it.
Quote by krip420
Tabs will be wrong. If you just use your ears to make sure each note is spot on with the notes in the song you'll learn alot more, and the song will be exact. Its hard but how do you think the best guitar players learned. If your ambitious you'll listen to me. Even if you can't figure something out just improvise it.

You mean you want a new guitarist use his ears to tab out some songs?
That's impossible.I played electric guitar for about 7 years and I can tab out sons from 2 years ago.
Its not reasonable man.