Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

American Idol isn't funny anymore, it's just mean-spirited.

I caught some auditions the other day and it was like 1 talented person for every 10 non-talents.

Ghey.
Quote by Ruckus.
American Idol isn't funny anymore, it's just mean-spirited.

I caught some auditions the other day and it was like 1 talented person for every 10 non-talents.

Ghey.

Thats the point of watching
In my opinion
Quote by Meths

Obviously I'm biased towards the correct point of view. What kind of retard isn't?

Quote by Slinov
officially the best ever audition

and you get 100 amazing points The Casualty for posting it

Fuckin' big-headed no-talents. Seriously, they deserve to be crushed like that if they really think they're that good.

"You're wrong, I'll prove you wrong"

Seriously, she proved them right with that performance. Okay, she wasn't terrible, but she was mind-numbingly average.

That last one is priceless. It sounds like he's crying and singing.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Last edited by Smokey Amp at Feb 2, 2007,

"Where do you dance?"

"I dance in my room."

Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Wow, I thought I was a loser, but I'm glad there are people below me in the food chain.

But sometimes it seems like Simon Cowell and co. are doing it all for kicks... sadistically make fun of those poor folks.

Watching the one with that black couple right now... I can't believe she's actually flirting with him!

BTW that Ryan Hart one was PRICELESS. Down with that douchebag!
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
Holy Jesus the Jew, we have a show like that too. It's called Megastar or some shit. Unfortunately I haven't found any videos, but trust me, it is horrible to watch.

If Hell exists, it'd be a big movie theater with people strapped to the chairs a la "A Clockwork Orange" and Megastar/American Idol/whatever running 24/7.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
I remember seeing one in the metal forum a while ago of this black metal tool who came and screamed his guts out, he looked like he was gonna puke every 5 seconds, it was pretty funny
Quote by evilchuck
I remember seeing one in the metal forum a while ago of this black metal tool who came and screamed his guts out, he looked like he was gonna puke every 5 seconds, it was pretty funny

Yeah, an Austrian guy. Goddamn, that was classic.
According to BS statistics, 92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you're among the 8% who doesn't consider rap to be real music, donate your brains, as you clearly aren't using them.
I hate how theres always a bunch of arrogant fools who can't sing and go all : "Lawl Im such a good singer theyre gonna luv me j44!"
"Getting done anally by your father is not love."
Quote by Angels Fighter
we once had night of just slapping each others ass. Is that incest?

call me evan.

bass militia's pretentious dick. pm dinkydaisy.

the trap i set for you seems to've caught my leg instead.

<meh> I'm pro black penis in my bum