Heyyyy. We finished our first recording last night. Let me know what you think. I'm not trying to impress anyone with those solos, I know that I'm not very good. I'm also 'singing' lead. Please give me lots of tips on how to not suck anymore.

www.myspace.com/instantcultclassic

www.purevolume.com/instantcultclassic
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
I really really don't like it.

And your band name just reeks of arrogance.
I am the Infantry.
Quote by nirvana001
And your band name just reeks of arrogance.

I'm so glad you noticed! I'm a really arrogant prick, and everyone in my town knows that. The name had to reflect it.

On a similar note, I don't care that you didn't like it, but I'm glad you at least listened. Thanks! Anything constructive to say?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Wow man that was really bad I cant even try to be nice. I guess the instruments werent TOOO bad ok yes they were but man for the love of god STOP SINGING www.myspace.com/viralintentions
Guitars:
Schecter Hellraiser Tempest Left Handed
Yamaha FG720SL Acoustic
Amp(s):
Fender Blues Junior (needs new tubes )
Guitar Rig 4, if that counts
okay, so instead of 'stop singing' or 'you should be dragged out into the road and shot' (yes someone said that somewhere else) could someone offer some ocnstructive criticism on getting better at singing?
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
The answer to "getting better at singing"? - practice - a lot more than you have, i'm afraid. Unfortunatley, some people are not natural singers. Sometimes they go on to be considered great anyway (ian brown, anyone?) but i dont think your voice has the right qualities. sorry.

The guitars etc were pretty standard punk stuff, but you perhaps need to look at expanding what you're doing - if you have more than one guitarist, why play the same thing all the time? But hey, you're in a band, and thats a great place to start - playing with others always improves your own playing.

www.myspace.com/se7enevermusic
I added a solo acoustic song, it might return faith in my singing, if only a tiny bit. Check it out!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Quote by Sid McCall
okay, so instead of 'stop singing' or 'you should be dragged out into the road and shot' (yes someone said that somewhere else) could someone offer some ocnstructive criticism on getting better at singing?

i wouldn't shoot you but we do have a thread dedicated for singin