Yes, the rookie Titan Quarterback may be going to the Pro Bowl this year.

Thoughts?
"Run for the hills, the south's gonna take you"

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
This sounds like one of those myspace bullitens that say
"IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS IN 2 SECONDS A HANDCAPPED ZOMBIE IS GOING TO STAB YOU WITH A ZUCCHINI"
Quote by bbsbass
hows that?

Phillip Rivers is injured and Steve McNair is the alternate. In an interview conducted last night, McNair wants to give Young a chance and will probably step down.

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
"IF YOU DONT REPOST THIS IN 2 SECONDS A HANDCAPPED ZOMBIE IS GOING TO STAB YOU WITH A ZUCCHINI"
he gets to go, but tom brady doesnt? retarded
... For A Pair Of Brown Eyes

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by JustOneJacob
Phillip Rivers is injured and Steve McNair is the alternate. In an interview conducted last night, McNair wants to give Young a chance and will probably step down.

hmmm...if that's true that's pretty cool of McNair.

Did they already announce the rookie of the year? Because I missed it if they did....and no matter if he got it or not, Vince Young should be it.
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
he gets to go, but tom brady doesnt? retarded

Tom Brady doesn't scramble 30+ yards for game winning touchdowns.

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Quote by JustOneJacob

But he did throw a pretty sick juke on Brian Urlacher.
i dunno. im sure Vince Young will have plenty more chances to go during his career. I dont see any reason why they should make a special consideration for him to go this year. It sounds like Mcnair's talking about a 14 year veteran who's going to be retiring and he just wants him to get a shot at the pro bowl before he retires. Not a rookie who has an entire career ahead of him where he will surely be voted in several times
Quote by the_experience
But he did throw a pretty sick juke on Brian Urlacher.

i didnt see that, but i'll bet it was damn fine.

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Quote by JustOneJacob
i didnt see that, but i'll bet it was damn fine.

Funniest thing I've ever seen.
I'm not denying Tom Brady isn't a good quarterback, he's amazing, especially for a 6th round pick. I'm saying Vince Young wins games, bottom line.

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Quote by JustOneJacob

vince young doesnt win three superbowls and continually make the playoffs with a rotataion of nameless players

Quote by Bladez22
smoke, you get more awesome by the minute..... You have an epic beard, live near woods, listen to metal, grill stuff using makeshift bbqs out of old cans, and now we find out you have stabbed someone in the dick
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
vince young doesnt win three superbowls and continually make the playoffs with a rotataion of nameless players

Vince Young is a rookie playing on a team full of newbies. The Titans will progress and they will make the playoffs next year.

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Quote by JustOneJacob
Vince Young is a rookie playing on a team full of newbies. The Titans will progress and they will make the playoffs next year.

and thats EXACTLY why he doesnt deserve to go to the probowl. why should he get to ride his college reputation to an NFL all star event?

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
and thats EXACTLY why he doesnt deserve to go to the probowl. why should he get to ride his college reputation to an NFL all star event?

dude, you're just steamed cause tom brady isnt going.

VY turned the Titan's record COMPLETELY around from 0-5 to 8-8

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Quote by JustOneJacob

I gotta agree with you. If they could have both Vince and Brady go, I'd be happier, however, Vince Young really was outstanding this year.
Quote by JustOneJacob

you're right. im steamed because someone who diddnt earn it is going instead of some one who had a great season.

Quote by Bladez22
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
you're right. im steamed because someone who diddnt earn it is going instead of some one who had a great season.

awwww pooooor bayby

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Quote by JustOneJacob
awwww pooooor bayby

run out of argument?

Quote by Bladez22
vince young is good. i guess i can see him in the pro bowl but ... i definitely don't think he deserved rookie of the year.
#DTWD
Quote by BottleOfSmoke
run out of argument?

nope, i just didnt want to end up owning your sorry butt cause i felt bad for you

Quote by Jersey_Zombie
Quote by BottleOfSmoke

How the hell was Vince Young supposed to do that in his rookie season? Dumbass.

Besides the fact that past seasons don't have anything to do with the all star picks for the current one.