Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Will_Minus
You sure can.

but what the sound will be?
like the Ibanez RG 1570??(If i use the same amp)
Depends on what wood both are made of. They'll sound similar, at least.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

lol. weak pu's on a very cheap guitar. i dunno how much will it improve the sound.
strat player forever.
Quote by GuitarBoy-IL
lol. weak pu's on a very cheap guitar. i dunno how much will it improve the sound.

so what if it's cheap at least i can play well not like u cant even hold a guitar lets see u play a 220 solo...
Quote by metallica_dude
so what if it's cheap at least i can play well not like u cant even hold a guitar lets see u play a 220 solo...

Bless you.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by metallica_dude

now youre talking like a total noob.
shut up.
strat player forever.
Quote by metallica_dude

wow you owned him there

and wtf is a 220 solo i hope you were being sarastic
MY gear
Vintage v100 les paul.
POS Ion strat
Vox ad50vt
15 watt practice amp
Ibanez rg570
Quote by metallica_dude

So what if you sound like an asshole, at least I could have not helped you in the first place. Not like you could even take a guess or research yourself the differences between basswood and, apparently, mahogany. Let's see you not be so rude to people giving their opinion.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:

Quote by metallica_dude

I thought there was a sign at most kindergarden's gates saying "please keep the gate closed". Apparently, yours doesn't have one, since you managed to sneak out of the sandbox into the world.

He gave you an advice, your guitar IS cheap and those pickups ARE weak. If you manage to let go of your dick for a while and stop beating it to Lara Croft, you may get a grip on yourself and think "hey, maybe this guy actually knows more than I do and has a point on what he's saying!". May, because the world is yet to see a cure for stupidity.
Quote by primusfan
It wasn't mean, it was Portuguese.

Master Saruwatari of the Pit Samurai Pm theguitarist to join

Membro do clube Português do UG.