And here is my 3rd song! I spent a few hards hours on it, and i think it was worth it. The bass line isn't finished yet, but... I think it's my best song. Genre? Dunno... something like progressive metal maybe? Check it by yourself. Comment and rate it, pls!

Edit: Added a power tab file... cuz nobody is downloading a midi. xD
Attachments:
another_song.zip
Last edited by Sharkuzzi at Feb 6, 2007,
Okay, fade in, the intro is decent, but should have just a bit faster chords. I dont know. Anyways, the part after that (33 seconds) I don't really like. 45 is a bit faster, but I dont like all the rests in it. The slow part afterwards is good but not great, just to slow. For me.

Since this song is like five minutes long, Im just going to go overall here. The fast picking parts sound great, the slow parts not so much.

8/10

Crit mine?
i agree......i mean the slow parts are good but they maybe little bit more work

i loved the fast parts though

Great song

8.5/10
Member #12 of the Can't we forget about punk, emo, and all the other subgenres and just ROCK? group. pm rockon1824 to join

Quote by Taoistic_Beer

HEY GUYS, DANI CALIFORNIA ON MAX VOLUME, 100 % CLEAN. HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
It was good but it sounded more like a good prog/metal rythem track. prog of any kind needs insain solos technical harmonys and fills all over the place. but its a good start.

The first solo was good but sounded more like a harmony part. put a bunch more stuff like that in their and youll have a damn good song