Here did anyone c the time when dom steals the slipnot mask that was so funny, i just wanted to say that i know i could have put this in the muse thread but the slipnot fans can complain here to, on youtube if ull c it soo funy hes got a sombrero on and keeps saying sit the fcuk down youve got to c it
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Quote by DownInAHole.
For the love of God, stop making threads related to Muse. Stick it in the Muse thread.

Look at his signature xD. It's like a black Bellamy.
Quote by ImSheddingSkin

Look at his signature xD. It's like a black Bellamy.

black belamy eh?

its just hate slipknot
Quote by JamieB
Because all TRUE GUITARISTS know what PLUGINCHILD looks like, DUUUUH!

I want it now, and i want you NOW! give me your heart and your soul!
Slipknot doesn't have fans. They have maggots. Get it right.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
Quote by Haha, Crackhead
Slipknot doesn't have fans. They have maggots. Get it right.

Regardless. Slipknot doesn't go in this forum either. I think it goes in the Nu-Metal forum if anything.
LOL
Quote by DownInAHole.
Regardless. Slipknot doesn't go in this forum either. I think it goes in the Nu-Metal forum if anything.

Omg you're like the UG forum Gestapo or what ? :p
This thread should probably go in the Pit...

and I like Muse, It's hard to even take Slipknot seriously with all their 12 year old maggots of the netherworld running around chuck e. cheese's
As much I love slipknot, that video is hilarious! Its so true, slipknot used to be like that, and I only really began to like them when they stopped the whole "mother****er!" thing and got into the music-in other words, Vol. 3. But the video is fricken' hilarious!
Quote by Aussie_skater
everyone listen to PLOP he knows the way of the forum samurai

Quote by Seth Shadows
^PLOP = Best, username, ever.

REVOCATION FTW! 9/9/9