Im looking for someone to do some BM vocals on a couple tracks I've made.

The plan is for me to send an mp3 of the music, for the vocalist to do their thing, then send it back for mixing.

Here are the tracks I've recorded so far: http://www.myspace.com/mordart

Basic requirements are:

MSN messenger / any another IM. MSN is preferable though.

A microphone & recording software. Sound Recorder will do, I'm not looking for great sound quality.

The vocal style I'm looking for is, well any style really. High Screams, Low Growls, male/female, clean, operatic, I'm not that fussed. It's just my songs sound pretty boring without vocals.

If you want to write lyrics as well be my guest. You can write your lyrics on anything thats at least half-relevant (it is BM so I dont want too soppy lyrics lol).

Time zones may be an issue. Im in England so I might find it hard to get in touch with Americans but its not out of the question.

If anyone is interested post here or PM me.

Thanks for looking!
Hmm I could go for it.

Thing is I have my own band and I would really like to use my lyrics for my own stuff.

Do you have lyrics written for the songs?

They sound good btw!
thanks for your kind words.

i dont have any lyrics yet as i havent tried writing any.

i intend on writing some though but only for a backup if a vocalist wants to use them.

i have thought of another point as well.

on when to sing and when not to, i will leave that completely up to the vocalist.
Alright man.

Let me know if you write some lyrics, and I'll definitely sing for you!
I could do a song or 2 for ya... are you looking for an incredibly high quality sound file? or what
~~You are nothing. I am a God among men, creating the Universe before leaving you blinded and wandering.~~
Letters to Zaya
the quality of the sound is not important (click on the link to the myspace site )

if you wanna do some vocals be my guest. if you can do lyrics as well, thats even better as im not too good at them. any theme you want, im not too bothered.
Quote by Wonthefu
I'm definitely interested.

I might be able to sing(depends if you like my voice or not) but I can write for sure, lyrics and music.

But I can't download the songs from your MySpace. Do you have other links, or could you e-mail them to me? My address is wonthefu@hotmail.com

thanks for your interest. i'll e-mail you my address is jim_da_twin1989@hotmail.com just so you know who its from.

i definatley have one other person interested (exe67 i think) as well so I'll see which one i prefer (lol), or you could both do some vocals, maybe one song each or sections of both songs if you guys want to work something out.

If you can write lyrics that would be great.

Thanks for your interest!
Sorry man I went away the past couple days.

My style is industrial, but I can easily do death/black metal too.

If you want you can check out my one man band Villisca! www.myspace.com/villisca1

Obviously since its a one man band, everything you hear was written and recorded by me.

You can use those songs as models for my voice and the quality I can get and whatnot.

The song "Solution 1" is pretty heavy though.

If you're going for a heavy sound check that one out in particular so you can hear my growl voice.

Leave me some feedback on here too if you want.
That'd be cool!

Lemme know!
Last edited by exe67 at Feb 5, 2007,
Quote by exe67
Sorry man I went away the past couple days.

My style is industrial, but I can easily do death/black metal too.

If you want you can check out my one man band Villisca! www.myspace.com/villisca1

Obviously since its a one man band, everything you hear was written and recorded by me.

You can use those songs as models for my voice and the quality I can get and whatnot.

The song "Solution 1" is pretty heavy though.

If you're going for a heavy sound check that one out in particular so you can hear my growl voice.

Leave me some feedback on here too if you want.
That'd be cool!

Lemme know!

Hey.

I'm liking your deep growly voice on solution 1. I have already e-mailed my songs to another guy on ultimate-guitar for him to do some vocals. but i really like your vocals, and i havent heard the other guys vocals yet. so i'd be interested to hear your vocals on my tracks.

but as i say, there's someone else already with my tracks laying down their vocals now, but if you wanna give it a go as well, i'd appreciate it. i've added you on myspace so if you're interested leave a message on their or pm me or post here.

I have written lyrics for both songs, but if you wanna do some first, please do (lyrics aren't my strong point lol).

EDIT:

Quote by Wonthefu
I'm definitely interested.

I might be able to sing(depends if you like my voice or not) but I can write for sure, lyrics and music.

But I can't download the songs from your MySpace. Do you have other links, or could you e-mail them to me? My address is wonthefu@hotmail.com

I e-mailed you.
Last edited by xX_JIMI_Xx at Feb 5, 2007,
Yeah I added you on myspace.

Lemme know if you still want me to do some vox.

If you want to, send me the lyrics through a message on myspace so they'll be easier to get.

I can change 'em too if you don't mind.

I'm pretty good with lyrics.
yea i'd appreciate it if someone who knows what they're doing does something with them lol.

I'll let you know.