well.. fur our class.. it's the last year of education on this school... the last year together... and me and some friends decided to write a song about it, where all the musicians from the class could cooperate...

2 guitars
violine
piano
flute

these are the instruments we could use....

and now i wanna know how the hell could i include all tehse instruments to the song...

the song should look like this;

G G G G G G G G Em Em Em Em Em Em Em Em
C C C C C C C C G G G G D D D D

i'm not sure, but i guess there will be no drums, because we have none ... and it's a slow song singed by the whole class

I'm not sure if oyu got the point but whatever... could you give me osme tips/advices

and yeah... btw i'm from slovenia, so my english isn't perfect
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
if you want to be kinda funny or "original" get some drum sticks and a pizza box and now you have a percussion player
make things offbeat so theyre weaving into and out of each other, if you just have all those instruments playing together to the beat its just gonna sound quite orchestral which youre probably not going for

have certain instruments reacting to things, dont just have everyone playing at the same time

also think about dynamics to make certain things stand out

for the Em maybe have the piano louder because pianos can generally sound more dramatic and 'minor' than say a flute...and for the brighter parts in the songs have the flute and guitars come out to emphasize the feeling

if you want a good example of how to weave instruments together listen to Tiny Dancer by Elton John - theres piano, guitar, violins and probably lots of other stuff just weaving in and out of the song and it all sounds amazing.
It would be like somebody saying, "I don't want to use words to talk, I want to just go by feel, I want to rub my penis all over them. I don't want to talk" - John Frusciante's view on people who don't want to learn music theory
okay.. great i think i got the idea... =) thx everyone!
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )