I know there are hundreds of these which amp threads but last week i got a line 6 spider and luckily have the chance to swap it if i do it very soon , so i really dont want to make the same mistake twice. anyways

For home use
£150- £250
30 watt and upward
Both SS and tube
something that can play a large selection of music like blues rock with thick full overdrive , country with nice cleans that stay clean , grunge, death metal, thrash
so something that sounds very heavy while still keeping could tone
and importantly lots of gain for pinch harmonics .
an amp with good quality effects already set in

basically i want an allround great amp that most importantly sounds good!
which is why the spider is off back to the shop

playing through a epiphone LP studio
Quote by freedoms_stain

I think it's sick to force kids to take part in hate mongering and sick for spoonman to think its right for any adult to throw anything at a child.
Vox Valvetronix or Roland Cube series would suit you. Go and try them and buy whichever you prefer.
Get a cube.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Ain't asking much are ya.

My opinion is that any amp that pretends to have that wide a range of sounds with all the effects, features, power, gimmicks and doodads that you are asking for at the ridiculously low price you want it for will inevitably be pretty damn crappy.

You can try the Roland Cubes or Valvetronix that others mentioned. But you might want to try them before you get rid of the Line6.

My opinion they all suck butt, just pick your flavor.

Why not find an amp with one or two sounds that are actually good instead of fifty sounds that bite the monkey.

Ron
Quote by steven seagull
If you can scrape together another £20 quid...

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/page/shop/flypage/product_id/14396

Yes, well worth the extra £20
Quote by Lukeisonfire
tool and opeth definitly dont play tube amps . You cant get those distorted sounds out of it. tube is for like beatles stuff right?

Quote by evilbeaver22
You're right, just about the only thing better than a Spider 3 is an MG : )