to tell you the truth there is no easiest song, theres simple songs. id recommend stuff like smoke on water, back in black, iron man, highway to hell just the intros. if you want an easy full song maybe something by blink 182 or something
Smells Like Teen Spirit is easy AND fun.
Zebra! llll llll llll llll llll

Save the Zebra's
SMOKE ON THE WATER is good for beginners IRON MAN is a little harder but it doesnt get as annoying when you play it over and over
play Metaliica quiet songs like nothing else matters, fade to balck, one, sanitarium,...at least the intro of esch..they are easy and useful for handstetching....i learned them first and i can see myself getting even better in general because i played songs that have nearly al basic moves...
Quote by halvorlt
come on answer!

Patience, young padawan. This is a forum, not a chatroom, so give people more than 6 minutes to answer, okay?

As for your question, "What's Up?" by 4 Non Blondes or "Breakfast at Tiffany's" by Deep Blue Something are pretty easy three-chord songs.
Smells like teen spirit, its got a really easy and great sounding solo with it.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Rock You Like A Hurricane is pretty easy too
My Gear:

Jackson RR3 Pro
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson Les Paul Standard
Fender CD140 Acoustic/Electric
Line 5 HD500 effects unit
Marshall MA100

"Grunge was invented for people who can't play solos"
The first thing I ever learnt (When I walked into a mates room and picked up his guitar and figured out the tab sheet on the floor) was Come As You Are. That's easy enough.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
wrong forum....but i'll answer anyway.....try out some blink 182, sabath, nirvana (rules)
and things of that sort....

come on answer!

paitence young grasshopper! peace is the way to devine, such as large words used improperly....what do they call that....an arpeggio?

and remember confucious says: man who eat jellybeans fart in technicolor!
UG's HIPPIE
Assuming you've got your basic theory down, try Smoke on the Water on the low E string. Once you've got that, try it for real.

Smells Like Teen Spirit is a good intro to power chords. Then try Iron Man.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE