the_astronaut
's name is Rylan.
1,699 IQ
I dunno, I think I prefer Agnostic Front, but I've heard minimal Madball in comparison, any recommendations?
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

the_astronaut
's name is Rylan.
1,699 IQ
Thanks a lot man, I'll check it out.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
astronaught, check out Pride (Times Are Changing), Unity, Set It Off and Down By Law. If you're looking for a good first album i'd recommend Demonstrating My Style followed by Set It Off.

Why is it that as soon as someone leaves there's a ton of good threads?
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
Killer_bacon
Guitar and Bass junkie
340 IQ
i like madball but agnostic front is better band. However they are better than vison of disorder.
Quote by LeoKhenir
I love you, Killer Bacon.
the_astronaut
's name is Rylan.
1,699 IQ
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
astronaught, check out Pride (Times Are Changing), Unity, Set It Off and Down By Law. If you're looking for a good first album i'd recommend Demonstrating My Style followed by Set It Off.

Why is it that as soon as someone leaves there's a ton of good threads?

Thanks a lot as well man, I'll probably get a couple of albums this weekend, so that's a good place to start.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Gymmeh
1,415 IQ
Quote by Killer_bacon
i like madball but agnostic front is better band. However they are better than vison of disorder.

Haha, VoD are gooood

Madball are heaps good. Yes, heaps good. My mate got reallllllllly into them about a year ago so whenever I went there I heard a lot of them. I enjoy it quite a lot.
And Agnostic Front were ruined for me by some douchebag lead singer of a band promoting them with a shirt whilst promoting a whole bunch of other shit at the same time. I didn't dig that crap.
DeadxWillxRise
612 IQ
Freddy madball has a solo rap project here, don't get me wrong, I do love madball but I just cant help but laugh at that.
hatebreed219
663 IQ
I love Madball and AF. Both bands are great. BUT, Madball has a little too much of a rap/hip-hop sound for me. Some of their songs almost sound like Freddy is rapping and he's just got a band behind him and not a DJ. I like AF more because they still have that punky-hardcore sound that I love.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
emokid182
282 IQ
madball is great, havn't caught them live

It sucked that they started opening for big metalcore bands after 'legacy'
Pink the Punk : Trust me, don't shower or shave or anything for a week then go out on the pull with a loincloth and half a dead mammoth over your should. You won't be short of chicks that night

thats why he's the hardcore mod
DeadxWillxRise
612 IQ
Quote by emokid182
madball is great, havn't caught them live

It sucked that they started opening for big metalcore bands after 'legacy'

Wow, your from new york and you haven't seen em live yet? I suppose there are a shit load of other great NY bands.
before
616 IQ
I've never heard of them ...... They sound good though. I can't listen to them right now because people are sleeping, but I'm looking forward to checking these guys out in the morning.
-Zach
LPIndin
Dick In Your Butt?
751 IQ
theyre one of the 'tough guy' hardcore bands that i actually like. my gf's dad tried getting me into all the old hardcore stuff like that and most of it i couldnt stand. madballs good though.
Quote by J Lock
Good.
Cause if not, we'd peer pressure you till you cried.
Then we'd bro-rape you.

before
616 IQ
I listened to "Heaven Hell" off of Legacy. It was good, not something I could really get into though. I was wanting to listen to some of their earlier stuff but myspace wasn't letting me for some reason. But yeah, good band, not really my style though.
-Zach
hardrock1315
Thought @ Work
3,512 IQ
AF owns them in every single way, but Madball is still good, even though their lyrics and message are completely retarted.

Quote by DeadxWillxRise
Wow, your from new york and you haven't seen em live yet? I suppose there are a shit load of other great NY bands.

New York is a pretty big place, he might live upstate and not wanna drive 4 hours for a show in NYC. And most bands don't really go up there too much.
PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Bookstore Core
1,107 IQ
Quote by hardrock1315
...even though their lyrics and message are completely retarted.

Come on man, unity and brother/sisterhood in the hardcore scene is retarded? That's pretty much the only good message and easily the most important message in any scene or community.
All-O-Gistics:

Thou shalt always go for greatness
Thou shalt not commit adulthood (ALL)
Thou shalt not partake of decaf (ALL!)
Thou shalt not have no idea (ALL)
Thou shalt not allow anything to deter you in your quest for all (ALL!)
hatebreed219
663 IQ
Quote by hardrock1315

New York is a pretty big place, he might live upstate and not wanna drive 4 hours for a show in NYC. And most bands don't really go up there too much.

Welcome to my life. I'm from upstate and I miss so many awesome shows because there's no way I could drive down to the city for a show.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Hcmanu
Electro Kid.
1,656 IQ
AF is better imo. I love madball though. Pride is an awsome song
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
I<3Hobos
Banned
426 IQ
Madball are one of the best Tough Guy Hardcore bands, and its a shame i missed them last night, i forgot who they came with, though i know Jamey Jasta was playing there(with his solo project).

And i guess I'm like the only guy that likes them over AF. I've never really listened to AF due to the dudes voice, though i do like that song "All is Forgotten" by them.
original=punk
Banned
2,482 IQ
Quote by PiNk_ThE_pUnK
Come on man, unity and brother/sisterhood in the hardcore scene is retarded? That's pretty much the only good message and easily the most important message in any scene or community.

I know it's an old post, but while you may read those lyrics as promoting brotherhood, most people don't. Most people in the tough guy scene are just that, tough guys looking for a fight. find someone who isn't part of their crew or scene, and beat the **** out of them, trust me, I've seen it happen more than enough.

On the topic of madball, I don't dislike them, but I could care alot less about listening to them.
Frenzied
266 IQ
Quote by I<3Hobos
Madball are one of the best Tough Guy Hardcore bands, and its a shame i missed them last night, i forgot who they came with, though i know Jamey Jasta was playing there(with his solo project).

And i guess I'm like the only guy that likes them over AF. I've never really listened to AF due to the dudes voice, though i do like that song "All is Forgotten" by them.

Please do not refer to Madball as "Tough Guy" ever again. Better yet, let's refrain from using that phrase at all in this forum.
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
I am ashamed that this thread only has 24 replies definitely one of the best hardcore bands ever.
I drink your milkshake.
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
do you know how stoked I am to see these guys with comeback kid?
I drink your milkshake.
SeveredSurvival
Worship the riff
1,772 IQ
When I saw them last night it was pretty much the most amazing thing ever.
I drink your milkshake.