That was pretty awsome. I really liked the bridge and the pre-chorus. Only thing i would change is the outro, it doesn't fit with the rest of the song, its a nice lic that you could use in something else but it doesn't fit there. Good work there.
haha i used it in something else.
i took it from there cause i couldn't
think of anything else to put for it.

once i think of something else, i'll switch it.

I just want to sleep forever.

the chords remind me of atdi/volta - stupid way of playing easy chords, but they sound different and cool, specially compared to all the powerchord ridden songs nowadays
Yeah Dimebag is not the "Greatest Guitarist" of all time... Hendrix maybe... I must go get food to eat with my mouth

$250 for an amp? wow. is it worth it to invest that much in the amp?

well for the most part, it's just like. 7th chords. but.
the atd-i / mars volta thing is what i was going for.

so thanks

Hey man, it sounds impressive! I really like the bridge and the interlude. The chorus sound nice, you fused the sound of the two guitars really good.

Ok, so the things that you should would change, are:
- In the intro, when the dist guitar enters, i think it should fade in into normal level of sound. I don't like, when a guitar is played quietly, and then just makes "boom!"(very loud) in the chorus. Just make step by step the guitar louder, not suddenly from mp to two, loud guitars.
- Hmmm... maybe you should change the riff in the bridge? I think it would be hard to play it, without making the chords ring.
- Change the pre-verse. Hmmm, just make it diferent than the verse.
- In the last chorus i would add a wicked bass line. xD Just to make it cooler. :P
- The outro is cool, but... it doesn't fit this song. It's really awesome, but not in this song.

Good song!
Quote by Sharkuzzi
Hey man, it sounds impressive! I really like the bridge and the interlude. The chorus sound nice, you fused the sound of the two guitars really good.

Ok, so the things that you should would change, are:
- In the intro, when the dist guitar enters, i think it should fade in into normal level of sound. I don't like, when a guitar is played quietly, and then just makes "boom!"(very loud) in the chorus. Just make step by step the guitar louder, not suddenly from mp to two, loud guitars.
- Hmmm... maybe you should change the riff in the bridge? I think it would be hard to play it, without making the chords ring.
- Change the pre-verse. Hmmm, just make it diferent than the verse.
- In the last chorus i would add a wicked bass line. xD Just to make it cooler. :P
- The outro is cool, but... it doesn't fit this song. It's really awesome, but not in this song.

Good song!

i can play the bridge without the chords ringinggg.
and i just haven't added bass to this yet. but i will.

thankss.

great song mate. sounded excellent. part C got me the most, i kept playing it back XD it was very catchy, gunna pick up my guitar for that one i think the outro was well written also, flowed well with the song. great song overall. nothing spectacular, but still i could see it being played on kerrang radio or sumthin with some good lyrics over it