Full Full Full Full
) p ) p ) p )
|----/--7---------/-7---------/-7---------/---|
|---/-----10^7-/----10^7-/--10^7---/-7-|
|-9/-----------9/----------9/----------9/ --|
|---------------------------------------------|

Whats this riff called? I dont even have a clue and dont know where to look for a video to play this. Also, which fingers do I bend with? and what are some exercises for speed build up for this? Do i down pick, sweep? alternate? or do i hit the high e with my middle right hand finger? I need help like this, Im still stuck on this riff .Thank you.
86 Japanese Fat Fender Strat
Vox ADVT30 XL

Pelvic Thrust those Axes !
Ring finger on the 9th fret, G string.
Index finger on 7th fret, E string.
You pull off 10th, to 7th with your pinky finger, bend with your ring finger.

Is that what you were asking, or no? As for the picking- I'd assume down. What song is it from?

|----7-----------7-----------7-------------|
|------10^7---------10^7--------10^7-----7-|
|-9---------9-------------9-----------9----|
|------------------------------------------|

I don't know what song it's from, but it's quite a popular technique.

As far as I can tell from the tab, bend the 9th fully on the 3rd string, then do a little run down of the pentatonic (the 7-10^-7 part), then repeat. Slash uses this a lot, as well as a lot of other guitarists. Once you nail it, try incorporating it into your own playing.
R E G G A E
i don't know what it's called but it looks like some blues lick. I can't be sure, though. I don't have my guitar to play it.
thats a standard blues repeating pattern, its in thousands of songs and heaps of people use it. I like to alternate pick the whole thing starting with a downstroke on the 9 there. And i like to use all my fret hand fingers.