Page 1 of 2
Being a senior in HS, I've been thinking alot about what I want to do with my life. So I decided to ask UG, what is your major in college, or what are you planning to major in. Or if you are not going to college, what do you plan on doing. I still have no idea what I want to do. I want to either get into aviation or become a real estate agent. Opening a small business is another thing I might want to do. I am very unsure at the moment though.

<------me
I study chemistry at university. Its too much fun, infact its so much fun it should be illegal. Man I love my course.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Nursing, the guy to girl ratio in classes is like 1:40

Have you ever went to put on a pair of underwear, but there weren't any, so you started runnin around the house flailin your arms while nude?
I'm thinking IR, or maybe History with a minor in Linguistics
Quote by Roger_Waters
^ wow i actually almost missed that hahaha iforgot your a genious

Don't blame us if we ever doubt you, you know we couldn't live without you.

I'm oedipus, bitch, the original balla
Bust out my 9, light up your Impala
fuck that police!
im majoring in mathematics
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
I'm currently in Law School, training to become a barrister.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I'm going to Berklee this fall. I'm debating on whether to study Performance or Music Business
music
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
I applied for 'theory and composition' and philosophy. We'll see how my auditions go I guess.
To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour
Nursing is the way to go if you like working with people and aren't too grossed out by things of the body (blood, etc.) You'll be surrounded by girls in school and you'll make a pretty good living when you finish.

EDIT: I'm studying Civil Engineering, the girl to guy ratio is quite pitiful...
Last edited by pr0pedestrian at Feb 2, 2007,
Major: Communications
Minor: Music

I'm a Junior @ Eastern Connecticut State University
Fender Standard Stratocaster w/ Hot Noiseless Pickups
G&L Asat Special Semi Hollow
Alvarez Artist AD80SSB Acoustic
Peavey Valve King 112
Roland Micro Cube
Nobel ODR-1 Pedal
Boss CS-3
Boss DD-6
Boss CH-2
Boss FZ-1
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Can't go wrong with anything in the medical field. I majored in computers and it's a pain in the ass finding a good stable job.
i was thinking music and sociology. then again i'm not even in high school yet, so i have time to think
Who dat?
Quote by bmschrad
Can't go wrong with anything in the medical field. I majored in computers and it's a pain in the ass finding a good stable job.

Over worked, under paid, abusive and/or non complient patients. Not respected well enough, make a mistake- get sued. Too much stress.. People maoning at you all day.

... No thanks..

But I admire people in the medical feild. I know I couldnt do it.

Chemistry ftw...
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
I'm going to do my basics at a local college then transfer to Berklee to get a major in Business Management and minor in applied theory.
Amp:
Fender Blues Jr (GH1230 Celestion Speaker)
Pedals
Barber DD
Wilson WH-10 Clone
Ibanez WH10 V2

Pitchblack Tuner
Boss DD-3
Guitars: 06' Custom Fender Strat Lindy Fralin Blues Specials, Callaham Tremolo
09' Olympic White Stratocaster
I'm gonna go after a bachelor's in guitar in Musician's Institute then stay and study music bsiness and guitar craft. I'm gonna take my basics and study guitar a little more first, though.
I'm majoring in US History.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
My Major: Audio Recording/Computer Music
My Minor: Russian Language

Northern Illinois University
Right now im a statistical science major and plan on doubling in business economics, but i might swtich the statistical science major to business and financial mathematics. I'm only half way through my first year so i have time to decide if this is for me or not.
Quote by Maverick64
Nursing, the guy to girl ratio in classes is like 1:40

That matters shit unless you bone them on a frequent basis.

I'm majoring accounting and finance.
Major: Mechanical Engineering
But if I go to college and find another field of engineering I'm more interested in, then so be it.
HEY!!!

Just do what I did. Take two years of college. Drop out. Start a punk band. And own.
Music Recording
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by VodkaPunk
HEY!!!

Just do what I did. Take two years of college. Drop out. Start a punk band. And own.

Do not, under any circumstance take this advice. Do the right thing - get an degree which will at least guarantee a stable foundation for a likely career. Take a safe option, not a stupid one.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by GoodNite_AmyLee at Feb 2, 2007,
Quote by VodkaPunk
HEY!!!

I see a roaring, successful future for you.

edit:
"You sir, are a collection of penises" is by far the worst ****ing attempt for an insult I've heard. It's something you'd hear nerds say to their fellow nerdy friends because they think it's hilarious when in fact it is ****ing lame.

But I agree with your advice.
Major - Recording Industry (Production & Technology)
Minor - Songwriting

Music is my life
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Quote by Archaon
I see a roaring, successful future for you.

edit:
"You sir, are a collection of penises" is by far the worst ****ing attempt for an insult I've heard. It's something you'd hear nerds say to their fellow nerdy friends because they think it's hilarious when in fact it is ****ing lame.

But I agree with your advice.

Hey, it's something my sister and I have called each other since we were young and it kinda stuck for a while. But yeah...
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by Archaon
Music is my WIFE.
Hah.

You might want to keep her on a leash, I've hears that she has been seeing other people.

Actually, I know that as a fact
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
I'm in Engineering Physics. I enjoy it a lot, it's very interesting, but there's a lot of work. Hence, I'm stuck in all weekend.
1_ Going to the army for 3 years
2_ Studying in university
3_ Move to another country
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||||||

I am a freshmen and i know what your going through. I started as a computor science major then switched to undecided. Now i am transfering to UW-oshkosh to pursue music business/recording most likely. Although i am thinking about other things so who knows. Art FTW.
I'm going into philosophy, maybe Philosophy & Political Science.
Quote by BeefWellington

what's the point in being "philiosophical"?

Interesting question...
Page 1 of 2