I'm pretty dead set on getting an FA, however, this recently came to my attention;
http://soundslive.co.uk/product.asp?id=5681

So for about an extra £60 I can get a Head and a Cab as opposed to the 60 watt combo, do you reckon i should go for the Half stack?

I'll be practicing at home, performing at school (big halls), in my garage, in the future mid size venues, jamming with friends, so really all round stuff. Transporting it wouldn't be too much of a problem so please don't try and factorize that into my decision.

Hopefully I can come up with and extra £60 or so before they cancel the sale.

Your advice is appreciated!
Funny words.
its only 40 pounds
delivery is 20 quid for each
and i have been on the beer tonight
but im sure thats right
you could get a peavey valveking 212 [twin speaker 100 watts] aswell for like 350 quid
which are better amps thanFA's
Oh...haha i feel like an idiot now.

I thought that that was the Hybrid version, evidently I can't read, so I was comparing it to the price of the 60watt FA on a different website. Which was £340
Funny words.
Quote by philipisabeast
you could get a peavey valveking 212 [twin speaker 100 watts] aswell for like 350 quid
which are better amps thanFA's

Yeah...Im gunna have to kind of go ahead and disagree with you there...

/Bill Lumbergh
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
Oh...haha i feel like an idiot now.

I thought that that was the Hybrid version, evidently I can't read, so I was comparing it to the price of the 60watt FA on a different website. Which was £340

It's still not a bad deal... If you want it, go for it.

Heck if I wanted a new amp and I only had £400 I probably would of bought that when I saw the link :P

(I do want a new amp... I like my Cube... But I want tube *needs money*)
That sounslive deal is ridiculously cheap, if you've got room for a halfstack then it's a no-brainer....it's the same price as the MG halfstack for twice the amp.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
heh.. mg halfstack..
The Gearz:

Schecter Omen 6
B-52 At-100 head + 4x12 cab
Yamaha EG303
Digitech Bad Monkey Overdrive