Page 1 of 2
Recently at a party, me and a group of friends decided to prank call people. I, the being the idiot I am, decide to do the calls. Basically, people handed me random phones, told me their names and stuff about them, and talked. What I said was mean to say the least, calling one girl a fat lesbian. I am also being charged with this, and the police have came into the picture. I was called up to the office and sat down with the principal and told her everything that had happened. Two girls were going to press charges, and I confessed to doing one of them. I'm hoping that an apology will clear things up, because I am truly sorry that this happened, and I have swore to never prank call again. But to make matters worse, their is another girl we pranked filing charges. I told the principal that I didn't call her (at the time I didn't know) and now they will continue to search for who did it. I asked someone at the party and they say I did, however I don't remember it. If I don't say that I think I did do it, they could continue to search and find out it was me, and that means lots of trouble. My parents still don't know, and I am wondering if I should tell them, or let the police do it. What can I do? Right now I am extremely worried, and I believe the two are taking it to seriously. HELP
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
yea, sounds like your screwed and quite frankley i do not care.

P.S. - i didnt read it
You're ****ed.

Next time if you're going to be an ass, be an ass to your fellow dumbass friends.
that sir, is called karma.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by x/taluha
are you fucking in grade 6?

Turn the 6 upside down ] =

EDIT: I live in Calhoun, GA

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
and how exactly did they find out it was you

you must suck real badly to get found at prank calling

Quote by Black60Jack
WTF is a scale any way.

your an r-tard ...like common sense. why are you so mean

nevermind im not wasting time on you
Quote by BcRichOwner
and how exactly did they find out it was you

you must suck real badly to get found at prank calling

Some guy told her cause he like her, this has gone way too far.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Why prank call? What's the fun in getting people pissed off if you can't see their face when you do it? Half the time they just hang out right away anyway.
Nikolas
those girls are stupid bitches

kill them
Quote by AronRa (Youtube user)
It is better to be proven wrong, than to forever be wrong, and never know it.

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by civildp1
that sir, is called karma.

karma ftw

btw you my good moron/threadstarting person are officially boned
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
your fucked dumb ass
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Yeah, karma alright.

First off, I would say tell your parents before the police do. It'll save them a lot of anger and shame at you. Secondly, accept your punishment like a man, though personally I do think they're overreacting. I doubt you'll get in serious trouble over it.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
do you know how to use *67?? obvoiusly not
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
tell your parents now. its thirty times worse when an officer shows up at the door to discuss things. plus if there are charges you'll need to get going on getting a defense attorney.

there are civil cases and criminal cases (either one or both could be brought against you). civil cases deal with money (suing for defamation of character) and criminal would be something like harassment where the county penalizes you (community service). civil is you against those you called and criminal is you against the county. naturally if you're a kid they wont sue you, but rather your parents. its all about whose got the $$$.
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
In gr.8 we got into purple nurples so much that the school would suspend anyone they saw doing it. We had really good aim.
You moron, tell your parents. They won't be as mad if you tell them, where they'd think you were trying to hide it if the cops told them.
wow...for some reason I think people have lost their sense of humor
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
You're screwed. Confess. Otherwsie you're screwed even more.

That teaches you for making prank calls. It also teahcers you not to use a mobil phone/house phone to make pranks. they track your number.
TELL YOUR PARENTS!!! It's always better if you tell them you did something wrong than having to hear it from the police. Other than that, sorry. You were a dumbass.
TRANSFIXUS SED NON MORTUUS
Quote by calebrocker
do you know how to use *67?? obvoiusly not

Hey dumbass, we did, and do you know it doesn't really block calls? The phone company will fork over the records in a second...

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
also, yeah, tell your parents

and i can understand getting in trouble with the police after i egged a kids house every weekend for 10 weeks without fail, but prank calls?

WTF

i mean come on!!! its a ****ing prank call!!!!!!!!!!!!

just... kill them and the world will be a happier place

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by dementedpuppy
Hey dumbass, we did, and do you know it doesn't really block calls? The phone company will fork over the records in a second...

True. However it's still pretty stupid that those girls are pressing charges. I really think you shouldn't have to say you're sorry at all. Yeah the things you said were mean, however it was all in good fun, and if they were "emotionally damaged" by that, then they should really reconsider living, and do everyone a favor and kill themselves. I'll even do it for them. I'm sick of this "pussification" that's going on these days.
Proud Owner of a Fender Jazz 24 V

Private Simmons of the Red vs. Blue club. PM Fret13 to join.

Things to come:
Carvin or Trace-elliot rig
EBS Valvedrive (Newest edition )
wait, you have a really hot girlfriend

ask her to cheer you up?

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Uh, how did YOU get in trouble? You said that you were handed "random phones." That means that they weren't your phones. That means that if the call was traced, it would be traced to somebody else. That means that you deny it ever happening. That means that you get let off the hook.
Quote by Rocker_69
wait, you have a really hot girlfriend

ask her to cheer you up?

Ha, thanks, she is, but not in that way you perv!

Just Kidding.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Has the world learned nothing from the Freaks & Geeks episode where Bill prank calls Coach Fredericks and gets caught?
I guess not. I guess not, indeed.
Quote by dementedpuppy
Ha, thanks, she is, but not in that way you perv!

Just Kidding.

your the one that goes around posting pics of her everywhere :P

but if i were you, id do the same thing

Quote by Meths
Bill Hicks rules.

I hate my user name >_<
Quote by Rocker_69
your the one that goes around posting pics of her everywhere :P

but if i were you, id do the same thing

Lol, I know, im just proud of her I guess.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
dont worry dude, the worst youll get for that is community service, they arent going to throw you in jail. but you should do something very nasty to the guy who ratted you out.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
You're what, 14? 15? Good job, dumbass. Tell your parents that you were drunk, and made prank calls, and are getting charged for this. They will be pissed. But since you're obvious some **** up of a 14/15 year old, do them a favour, give them one of your many studded belts to beat you with.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
dont worry dude, the worst youll get for that is community service, they arent going to throw you in jail. but you should do something very nasty to the guy who ratted you out.

Im just worried about getting like sexual harassment charges. Im 14 BTW. I hope I won't get in much trouble, but just the fact police are involved makes me sick. I just want them to except my apology.

Quote by Will_Minus
You're what, 14? 15? Good job, dumbass. Tell your parents that you were drunk, and made prank calls, and are getting charged for this. They will be pissed. But since you're obvious some **** up of a 14/15 year old, do them a favour, give them one of your many studded belts to beat you with.

Why don't you STFU. I don't have a studded belt. Also, I'm not a "**** Up," of a 14 year old. I make good grades, have never done drugs, and never drank. I found it humorous and never though someone would get so offended at something like this. Please, next time don't get sand in your vagina.

Quote by basssoldier

Quote by Soul Power

Last.fm
POOP
Last edited by dementedpuppy at Feb 2, 2007,
Quote by Will_Minus

yeah man because im sure you never did stupid shit when you where that young.

Quote by dementedpuppy
Im just worried about getting like sexual harassment charges. Im 14 BTW. I hope I won't get in much trouble, but just the fact police are involved makes me sick. I just want them to except my apology.

sexual harrasment would be hard to prove unless you confessed to that specifically, you shouldnt have confessed at all, because they would have to have more than the victim and one other guy saying that you did it for the charges to stick.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Page 1 of 2