this is a song i made today. i woke up and said, "Hey, why not write something different from all of my other songs instead of buying into the metal cliche?". so i did and this is what happened...
Attachments:
absent minded.zip
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
thank you so much man!
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
does this actually go into any genre? if so, could someone please tell me cause i cant think of one.
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
I'm pretty sure this is meant to be heard with RSE, which I don't have installed (at this time), but from the MIDI sound of it, the guitars are perfect, I especially like the rhythm where track 3 turns to a Jazz tone, even though it sounds like a keyboard and overtakes the rest of the song. The only gripe I have is that the drums don't fit in a few spots.

Thanks for the crit, too, man.
yeah im not a drummer. i was but....lets just say im white...REALLY white...
Quote by Killian5-0

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Its well writen and does kinda fall into metalcore genre but with a very originall side to it as well.

The only thing I could find wrong with it was bars 9-12 the didnt need to be there they sounded like a wierd techno thing, but thats just me

I over all really enjoyed it and i am not a big fan of this kind of music 8.5/10