For any of you out there who know of Jeffree Star and carry the similar hatred for him like I do heres a short story for your entertainment.

It started on melodramatic.com
Anyone who is OG knows about melo. Kinda like a myspace except melo came before it. Anyway. I used to talk to Jeffree Star before he got really big. We'd leave hate comments on each other page and argue on AIM and such.

Anyway. It came down to one conversation we had where he said he would kill me if I saw him. He told me to come to Hollywood and meet him and he would cut me with a knife. He told me the cops wouldn't help me because they are all on his side. He told me he carries a ' butcher ' knife in his purse and would use it on me. Weird huh???

A few weeks later I saw him at this mall here where we live. He was with some other transvestite groupies of his. Anyway, I went up to him and knocked him out. None of his trany friends helped they just watched and they were scared. It was one of the funniest things my friends and I have ever seen.

This story is kinda funny in a way if you know who Jeffree Star is.

Man I hate that guy.
this one time i saw teh easter bunny and i punched him in the drum and he cried and i lawled. ZoMg It PwNeDDDDZORZORZORZORZORZ
Yeah I remember this MySpace *****, no talent assclown, sucker of satans **** bitch for the contradictorial look that he's trying to come off across as. He's nothing but a poster boy. A copyright. If he's trying to be the next messiah, he should at least have some pinball skills (Who fans know what I mean). *Sigh* I could go on and on about why I think people like him should be expelled from existance and for breathing in the same oxygen as we all do. But I just would love to know (and make it my quote of the week) "WHAT WOULD BILL HICKS SAY?" Start a thread on it folks. The man was a genius.
Comfort the Disturbed, Disturb the Comfortable
that man calls himself a musician and is serious, I'm serious when I say that I hate him
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Ye ah. Also he does a lot of poetry. And sooooooooooo many peope praise him for his poetry.

One time my friend and I found the website that he steals poetry from and claims it as his.

Thats a good point Shredder.

See I did it for everyone. For everyone around the world who shares the same hatred.
Last edited by VodkaPunk at Feb 2, 2007,
Quote by VodkaPunk
Thats a good point Shredder.

See I did it for everyone. For everyone around the world who shares the same hatred.

UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
dude i sent him a myspace comment saying that hes low.

yeah im cool like that
Quote by x/taluha
double post

I figured someone would post again but no one did. I fixed it though.
Quote by x/taluha
dude i sent him a myspace comment saying that hes low.

yeah im cool like that

Sending a comment like that is low.
And Plus J-Star Fukking loves Hate Mail.
You're probably just amusing him.
Let's Do the Time Warp again.