think there's anything behind it, or is it all bs? today in my psychology class we got in a huge argument over the validity of hypnosis. personally i think it's just people blindly following the hypnotist because he's a hypnotist.
Maybe under the right circumstances it can actually work, but I don't really know that much about it.
Quote by unplugtheradio
fuck sigs

Quote by alex_haeni
Damn you kbass, you're good.

Hypnosis is a separate state of mind. It's not as what people see it as, a bloke telling some random to go into public and embarrass themselves, but like, when you forget where something is, and then remember it later, I guess is the best way to describe it.
Quote by Tranx
Hypnosis is a separate state of mind. It's not as what people see it as, a bloke telling some random to go into public and embarrass themselves, but like, when you forget where something is, and then remember it later, I guess is the best way to describe it.

Can you explain that a bit more? That happens to me all the time.
Quote by jmeister
Can you explain that a bit more? That happens to me all the time.

i think it's kind of like when you just stare into space, and you don't really realize it... but i'm not sure if that's what he's talking about
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
if it is real, wouldnt everybody wanna be a hypotist? i mean you could get bank tellers to hand you large qualities of money without raising too much suspicion.
Quote by armon77
if it is real, wouldnt everybody wanna be a hypotist? i mean you could get bank tellers to hand you large qualities of money without raising too much suspicion.

i read somewhere that someone has to want to get hypnotized in order for it to work... kind of like sex... it's mindrape...
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up