well ive been having stomach pains for about 2 or 3 days usually happens after i eat and lasts about 5 or 6 hours should i call a doctor or wait a few more days and see what happens? if anybody knows what this is or can tell me what to do to help the pain id appreciate it
you may have a ruptured stomach, go to a doctor. or maybe you're just eating too much, dont go to all you can eat chinese buffets.
i dont eat a lot in the first place....just the basic 3 meals and sometimes i snack when i get from school

more of a blunt pain
It might be your apendex or something, do see a doctor.
Quote by unplugtheradio
fuck sigs

Quote by alex_haeni
Damn you kbass, you're good.

you should see a doctor... stuff like that could be something more serious than just a stomach pain
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by kbass9267
It might be your apendex or something, do see a doctor.

that might be it i had a pain in the lower area once before but it went away eventually so maybe the pain just grew or whatever that stuff does
a xenomorph is about to bust out of your chest, thats the only possible answer. so yeah you dont have long to live.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
you might be pregnant
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
Quote by bassistnumba4
i dont eat a lot in the first place....just the basic 3 meals and sometimes i snack when i get from school

more of a blunt pain

hmmm...

if you frequently starve yourself, not as in being anorexic, but just generally not getting food to eat and your stomach always growls because of it, that may be your problem.

it means that the acid's wearing your stomach walls thin due to constant lack of material to feed on.
Quote by altronataku
hmmm...

if you frequently starve yourself, not as in being anorexic, but just generally not getting food to eat and your stomach always growls because of it, that may be your problem.

it means that the acid's wearing your stomach walls thin due to constant lack of material to feed on.

oo ok ya ive recently been diagnosed with depression and my happy pills have a side effect of lose of appetite so thats probably it

thank you everyone
Quote by bassistnumba4
oo ok ya ive recently been diagnosed with depression and my happy pills have a side effect of lose of appetite so thats probably it

thank you everyone

it may not be what i was talking about. wearing away the walls by the stomach acid is usually a long term hazard...

but you never know. you should seek a doctor anyways. if it is the acid problem, you'll need prescriptions to fix/maintain your stomach.
Quote by altronataku
it may not be what i was talking about. wearing away the walls by the stomach acid is usually a long term hazard...

but you never know. you should seek a doctor anyways. if it is the acid problem, you'll need prescriptions to fix/maintain your stomach.

alright i will if its not better by monday
This happened to me last weekend. Get plenty of rest, take advil, drink lots of water and take peppermints. Peppermints do make the stomach pains go away most of the time. Wait for a week and if it gets worse go to the doctor. I also got pain in my penis at the time. Also, try not to eat too much. Eat what you can no matter how much is on your plate. You can save it for later.