Page 1 of 3
hey guys, is this normal?
i was walking down the hall to my room to go play guitar when all of a sudden i couldnt walk anymore cuz my nuts hurt so ****in bad. at first it felt like id been sacked, but now it feels like theyve been shoved in my stomach. i wasnt sacked today, didnt even get hit in that area at all. so why the hell did it happen?
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
ow man i don't know but i advise you to go to the docter or emergency room immediantly, take no chances, do you really wanna risk having no balls.
You are turning into a woman.

Quick! Eat a steak.
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
Prostate cancer? Just a guess...
Loyal Member of the "Pluto Memorial Club." PM Dæmönika
Member 20 of the Steve Irwin Memorial Club, pm Clincher09
Member 4 of UG's Anti-Hunting League - PM Holy Katana
Heretic And Killer, P.M guitar_man_guy or T0xicitY
Quote by Rebourne
*sigh* what color is it?

yeah are they blue? Maybe you should empty them
if you can't be a good example
be a bad warning

Quote by aequitasveritas
lol, so i got a boner this one time and i was watching tv, so i decided to hump the little crack between the two cushions of the couch. yeah.

www.free-game-downloads.mosw.com
My friend had some horrible pains for awhile, and he said the doctors told him its one of the first signs of testicular cancer. If it keeps happening Id seriously consider going to a doctor.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
actually i kinda know your going through

usually when i eat or drink and then go to bed 10-15 minutes later, thats how it happens. i go to bed and when i wake up it feels like my whole mid region freezes up and it ****ing hurts to walk. i think its from not getting that stuff out of the system b4 u go to bed.

but your situation a little weirder. idk i'd get that checked out, but i kinda know what ur going thru.
Quote by Mad Marius
Because there's no point in being on the Internet of you're not gonna act like an arrogant prick.
One word. Gaunasyphiherpilaids.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
umm our health teacher told us once that if you run around and jump and do athletic stuff all the time, then your "cords" can get all tangled up...resulting in your balls falling off. seriously.

...that's why i never leave the couch anymore
aww man testicular cancer? shit. i really hope i dont have that. how long should i wait before i go see a docter, 2 days?
Quote by The Leader

Quote by ninemonthmedia

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Quote by iplayfenders66
umm our health teacher told us once that if you run around and jump and do athletic stuff all the time, then your "cords" can get all tangled up...resulting in your balls falling off. seriously.

lance armstrong comes to mind
Quote by iplayfenders66

i know its not that, that happened to my dad and he said if that happened, there is no way i would get off the floor. he was on the floor crying for an hour before the doctor got to our house
Quote by The Leader

Quote by ninemonthmedia

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
BBQ sauce
hot sauce
chili
ribs
pork
bread

In that order, make yourself a sandwhich. It'll have your balls bigger than ever.
i have a pain similar to this tooo well not rly but like its my right ball every so often i just get this little pain in it its beeen doing that for a few days... anyone got any suggestions?
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by Altered_Carbon
BBQ sauce
hot sauce
chili
ribs
pork
bread

In that order, make yourself a sandwhich. It'll have your balls bigger than ever.

That is a damn good sandwich
Random Metal-X fact:

Metal-X now sponsors: Blood Culprit!

"Ass Fuckingly Loud"

\m/^_^\m/ New Songs Up!!! \m/^_^\m/
this happens with me at odd times too...like at lunch i'll be sitting there eating and all of a sudden i say to my friend "i just feel like i just got kicked in the nuts." then he just glares awkwardly at me...
[quote="'[A"]cetate']aww man testicular cancer? shit. i really hope i dont have that. how long should i wait before i go see a docter, 2 days?

WAIT?!!! man, don't be waitin!! shit, if my nuts hurt like that i'm bookin it to the doctor, i don't even think about it, go man, right now!! ok, im exaggeratin, but seriously, i wouldn't wait at all
same happened to me once and I freaked - went to the doc and he said it was an infection and gave me antibiotics. cleared it up, but I still don't know how the hell it would get infected.
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
ya how would u go about bringing it up to ure mom/dad seriously without being awkward...?
could be from not fapping enough. happened to me once.
GEAR
Guitar
Ibanez RG42DX
Peavey Valveking100
Avatar 4x12 cabinet w/ Celestion Vintage 30's
Line 6 Spider 3
DOD Flanger
Ernie Ball Strings
Bass
Dean Edge 4
Peavey TNT 135
GHS Strings
well i told my dad, he said if it hurt in the morning well go see a doctor, but they dont need to be emptied, i did that last night
Quote by The Leader

Quote by ninemonthmedia

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
This happened to a friend of mine, if one drops down more than the other it causes horrible pains, and you have to get surgery, my friend did, so check em.
mine are the same
I had these pains for a week and when I finally told my parents I was kinda rushed to the hospital. But it turned out it was only an infection but I swear it hurt like **** for a week solid. I'd get it checked out. I was told I should have gone to the hospital straight away go as soon as possible. I was lucky yours could be something worse seriously. Good luck man.

EDIT: I still ge those pains actually but very rarely. It's usually after a large amount of jerking off. I wouldn't do any of that fo a while I couldn't when mine were sore just made em worse
What have we learned.....

Words are weightless here on earth,
because they're free

.....from this wee exercise?
Last edited by con job at Feb 2, 2007,
well, i can kinda walk now, just not very fast. ill check em for lumps n shit
Quote by The Leader

Quote by ninemonthmedia

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Quote by stratkat
You might have pulled a muscle, I did the same thing, I went to the doctor and they played with my nuts to see if I had testicular cancer, I didn't I just pulled my groin muscle or something. So it might be a pulled muscle or testicle cancer, I sure hope it's just a muscle.

But when I went to the doctor, they pinched my nut, I went ahh, then they asked me if I felt it, HELL YEAH I FELT IT, then they did the other one, that was the only bad part, but it didn't hurt for to long.

Stretches help alot, and if stretching helps it's probably a pulled muscle.

Okay but just be ready to have your balls examined, and then squeezed, seriously I'm not kidding.
so could someone bring up my question about bringing it up to the parents?
Quote by CORT noob
One word. Gaunasyphiherpilaids.
Do I know you? I heard that today at school.
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
Quote by stratkat
Okay but just be ready to have your balls examined, and then squeezed, seriously I'm not kidding.

you just quoted you self
yeah I felt like I was being ignored, and that's important info, I also deleted the first post.
[quote="'[A"]cetate']hey guys, is this normal?
i was walking down the hall to my room to go play guitar when all of a sudden i couldnt walk anymore cuz my nuts hurt so ****in bad. at first it felt like id been sacked, but now it feels like theyve been shoved in my stomach. i wasnt sacked today, didnt even get hit in that area at all. so why the hell did it happen?
Wasn't even hit in that area TODAY? Are you usually hit in that area on other days?
Because if you are, that might be your problem.
Quote by C.C. Deville
so could someone bring up my question about bringing it up to the parents?

It's not easy at all when I told my mam I was brickin myslef but it was a lot easier once it was out in the open. It wasn't half as uncomfortable. But tell your dad first if you can

because they're free

yeah iw as htinking telling my dad would be easier... i wont be able to do anything about it til sunday though cause thats when my dad is off and my mom cant drive
Quote by C.C. Deville
yeah iw as htinking telling my dad would be easier... i wont be able to do anything about it til sunday though cause thats when my dad is off and my mom cant drive

bus?
no busses around here and she cant drive cause she had surgery on her leg a few weeks ago
Quote by stratkat

Mine weren't squeezed to the point of pain! But the evil bitch did run her hand down my stomach then I got this shooting pain that went right down form my lower stomach to my balls. I couldn't walk for several minutes. To this day I don't know how that happened

because they're free

Page 1 of 3