What's the name of the thing which holds two allen keys to the back of your headstock, also where could i find them (I'm in england) I've seen them on pictures of someones guitar here, they're on all of steve Vai's live guitars and I've seen a video on youtube (someone explaining the S470) and he stated he bought one for like "three bucks"
just type guitar allen wrench holder into google i found some but i theink its got to be one where the locking nut is screwed on from the back
Jeez, why not the put the allen keys into a key chain, then put it onto a strap button or something.
That's a waste of money, and well, I've seen people break headstocks by attaching them
There's a reason God invented blue tac you know

On the back of my guitar I've got two blobs of blue tac, and the allen key is held there perfectly. I sometimes forget that its even there
^ actually I did.
Does that make me a god.

Yes, blue tac is probably a way more effective solution, heck, you can even stick a screwdriver with bluetac
im going to have to go with invictious here. i know i wouldnt screw into my guitar's headstock. when u could just leave the wrench nearby.

attach it to ur mic stand or something. no reason for it to be on ur guitar.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
im going to have to go with invictious here. i know i wouldnt screw into my guitar's headstock. when u could just leave the wrench nearby.

attach it to ur mic stand or something. no reason for it to be on ur guitar.

Whaddya you have to/
you mean you are forced to because you hate me

GARGH

^no doofas. that's an expression.

cripes i was agreeing with u. my first mistake.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011