im looked into composing my first metal solo. what is the preffered scale. and tips or pointers. im really clueless where to start. mostly death metal and im not much of a sweeping fan. thanx
(signature removed, please choose another)
your mom?
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
HHRRRRRRRRRRRsfdkmviojfodmgisdf

Wrong forum BUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
omg sickminded... BANANA SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!!
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
Quote by C.C. Deville
omg sickminded... BANANA SURPRISE BUTTSECKS!!!

Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
Well, do you know how to wank? Just do that on your guitar. That's how you make it big in the metal business nowadays.

Oh yea, and reported for wrong forum and all that fun stuff.
<ter> quote me!
<alex> dont quote ter

<Barry> joe striani? is that the guy from the who?

Top Samurai of UG's Unofficial MST3K fan club, PM tossup to join

Quote by ss311
10/10 you gloriously peculiar chatter Voltan rocks.

Quote by deluxity
that's hot voltan
**** you guys, sorry i ****ing made a ****ing mistake, only one god-damn person ansered my question even though she reported me...thanx anyway the casualty
(signature removed, please choose another)
Yeah, well delete this thread.

Go to your first post in here, click edit, then at the top of the page click delete this message.

Ask about this is the Musician Talk forum, they'll be able to help you better.
jesus christ, theres a lot of assholes in this thread. Your gonna have most luck focusing around the major pentatonic scale, but dont be limitied to jsut that. And again, **** the douchebags who couldnt give a real answer
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
██████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████