So I've decided to take the spare plywood around my garage and make myself a little pedal board(hope my dad doesn't mind) because my cardboard boxes just don't hold up.

I've looked through here and looked at several of the different boards that have been built, looked at their basic designs, little extras they've put on their boards and all that. So, right now I plan on building a pedal board to hold 3 DigiTech stompboxes (synth wah, compressor and distortion), an Ibanez stomp (distortion), a Behringer stomp (overdrive), a Hartke Bass Attack (roughly 2 to 2 1/2x your normal digitech pedal width) and possbily a Boss (dist.) stomp or new EH Nano (Nano Muff)and a Wah(expression pedal).

My basic plans are to make a board with two levels. The bottom for all the distortion pedals and the Exp. Wah since these will be used more freqently. Then the top level will have my compressor, synth wah and Hartke since I won't be stepping on these as much. Along with the two tier idea I am also going to mount a powerstip right to it on the back for my power sources. I will also have metal handles on the outside and possibly a top to protect everything during transportation or when I'm just not using it.

So UG, I'm asking you to give me some crazy, over the top ideas for this. I want it to be one sick-ass pedal board. I saw one that had fur on it, that was gnarly. another have outlets right on the back, also gnarly. So any crazy outlanding ideas you guys have, throw them at me. After picking the ones I like best I will start the project and update this with pictures to show you all the progress.

The reason I'm asking for your ideas is because this crowd is probbaly, nay, definetly, the most creative bunch on UG.

Thanks in advance.
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
Take pics of your favorite guitar hero's from magazines or the internet and laminate them then staple gun them to your pedal board? or maybe with your favorite album covers?OR SNAKESKIIN ITT!!! DUOOO IT it would be bad ass im tellilng you
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
Just cover it in vinyl or tolex. If you get it lookin too purty your going to be sad when it starts to get thrashed. BTW hatebreed is the shazzle.
This is the nicest pedalboard ever imo:
Gibson Les Paul Studio w/ EMG 81/85
Fender American Vintage Series '52 Telecaster
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401
Roland MicroCube
Dunlop ZW-45 Wah
Dunlop Rotovibe
Dunlop MXR EVH Phase 90
Dunlop MXR Zakk Wylde Overdrive
Boss CE-5
iSP Decimator
Put Christmas lights on it?

Or just put tolex on it, purple tolex. And pidgeon spikes, who ever suggested that is awesome.
Quote by TiMaRmStRoNg101
there was once this girl
in my school
and she was like
'greenday is so punk'

and i was all
omgelitist
'fawkofffffffffff'
and punched her in the face.
cause i can do that
cause I know more about punk rock and stuff
put carpet on it- then put the hook end of velcro on the bottom of pedals. it's the perfect idea.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
get fake tiger fur carpet haha. that would be mental.
screw christmas lights i say a huge search light LOL
No im suggesting some neon strips, snakeskin on the sides, tiger fur on the actual board, and as for the pigeon wire, its freaking awesome
Quote by Izdigger
Arrrgh! The agony! Bring me a virgin and a cup of Devil's brew!

Quote by mr kipling
I can sweep with my boner.I have to use light strings, otherwise My penis will look like an emo wrist.
Sellotape fruit to it.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Put an ashray on it, and one of those car lighters!
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Bird cage?
Don't be afraid to care"

build pyrotechnics onto it... Its the only way
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
^eeew what is that picture you got grose homer on homer action kinda homo on homo eew.^

anyway yeh serious tiger fur carpet, tolex or leather if your snazzy and the neon lights would look good

<LOL that thing is funny
Last edited by mrperson at Feb 4, 2007,
Quote by mrperson
^eeew what is that picture you got grose homer on homer action kinda homo on homo eew.^

"I'm looking for a Homer-sexual, c'mon guys, one of you has to be homer-sexual"
"Hey don't look at me, hahaha"
-Fender Deluxe Active P-bass (60th anniversary)
-Peavey T-40 (1982)
-Hartke HA-3500
-Aguilar GS 2x12
-GK Backline 2x10
^Niiiiiiiiice.
Don't be afraid to care"