a little, independent shop where i live dealing used and vintage with some sweet inventory, and a tech that DOES IT ALL!!! she freak'in RRRAAAAAAWWWKS!!!! Patched a hairline crack in the heel of my neck, and had it back 2 days later. she explained her process, and it was far beyond what i thought it would entail. and she came up with it just off the top of her head.
thank you sarah
Not if I get there first!!! Dont even worry about the ac/dc thing, that would just be gravy on the mashed taters of happyness.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Is she hot? Because if she's hot and a guitar tech, all I need to know is if she likes AC/DC and I'll marry her.

+1. Either pics of her, or pics of her repairs would suit me. I'm happy enough that my girlfriend PLAYS guitar
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by the_random_hero
+1. Either pics of her, or pics of her repairs would suit me. I'm happy enough that my girlfriend PLAYS guitar

Hahaha. TELL me about it. Remote interest is just amazing. This one girl just listened to my 15 minute Hendrix rant...and then get this: asked me for song recommendations! The only way she could've made the night more perfect is if she asked me if I wanted to go to Black Angus and eat a 2 inch thick steak.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Hahaha. TELL me about it. Remote interest is just amazing. This one girl just listened to my 15 minute Hendrix rant...and then get this: asked me for song recommendations! The only way she could've made the night more perfect is if she asked me if I wanted to go to Black Angus and eat a 2 inch thick steak.

That kicks so much arse My girlfriends been playing guitar for 11 years AND is an amazing singer. I think I got lucky Oh, her favourite bands are RHCP and Trivium/
/bragging
"Everybody, one day will die and be forgotten. Act and behave in a way that will make life interesting and fun. Find a passion, form relationships, don't be afraid to get out there and fuck what everyone else thinks."
Quote by ESPjohn666
Thats what sucks about being a metal head. Not many chicks dig it.

You just need to find yourself a nice goth
Piercings anybody?
atleast metal dudes always get pretty smart and independent chicks ...

...and sometimes hot.
Orange Enthousiast.
yeah, she is cute. lots of tattoos. and she is into metal. after she did some work on my guitar, i came in and she plugged it into a JCM 800 1/2 stack and started playing Raining Blood!!! hahahahaha
but i think she might play for the other team. NOT LIKE THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!!! hahahaha
Quote by sethp
yeah, she is cute. lots of tattoos. and she is into metal. after she did some work on my guitar, i came in and she plugged it into a JCM 800 1/2 stack and started playing Raining Blood!!! hahahahaha

Daaamn.
Quote by sethp
but i think she might play for the other team. NOT LIKE THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH THAT!!!!! hahahaha

Nothin wrong with that, as long as I get to watch.
^ mayeb she likes to please both teams
Rig:
-Jackson Soloist: SL2HT (On its way to Canada)
-Epiphone Les Paul Gothic w/ SD JB (Process of Modding)
-Art & Lutherie Spruce CW
-Dunlop Crybaby (Process of Modding)

For Sale
-Peavey Valveking 112
pm me for info
Quote by forsaknazrael
Nice! Hold on to that one. You don't find many girls who really play guitar or who are really into rock.

half true.. I know 3 girls who play guitar (one who i give lessons too.) But all 3 are really shy about it.. I dunno why.. Its wierd, one day i jammed out some Van Halen for them, and next thing i know i cant get them to jam with me, they get all shy about it.. Wierd.

Quote by ESPjohn666
Thats what sucks about being a metal head. Not many chicks dig it.

I guess it depends on your group of cronies.. Most girls i know dig metal, it just depends on the girl, and what kind of metal head you are.. I mean if your one of those hardcore metal dudes who doesnt keep up with his appierence much (like say a eairly 80's James Hetfield.), then no, not even metal chicks will dig you. But if you go for the clean sexy metal approach, you'll get them to drool over you. Especially if you can play real flashy and look confident doing it..

Quote by sethp

No theres nothing wrong with it, but it sure doesnt do you any good does it, lol..

Quote by forsaknazrael
Daaamn.

Nothin wrong with that, as long as I get to watch.

Ehhh, negative, watching and not being able to touch just makes it worse.. lol.
Quote by sethp

Being bi is a lie.

That's right, I'm one of those angry gays.
Will says:
DON'T FEAR THE REAPER!
- SmarterChild - says:
I don't know if I can help it.

Member #6 of the "I play my guitar as high as Tom Morello does" club
Quote by Bones420
half true.. I know 3 girls who play guitar (one who i give lessons too.) But all 3 are really shy about it.. I dunno why.. Its wierd, one day i jammed out some Van Halen for them, and next thing i know i cant get them to jam with me, they get all shy about it.. Wierd.

Let's face it. You just totally melted their faces off with your solos.
But in all seriousness, that's rare - at least from what I've known. All the girls I've known that play guitar are like...hey...let's play really some basic open chord progressions and just sing over them....So yeah. They didn't REALLY play guitar. Just doing the whole...indie thing, I guess. Now If I could find a girl who could jam the blues...that'd be awesome.

Quote by Bones420
Ehhh, negative, watching and not being able to touch just makes it worse.. lol.

Hmm...Maybe. It's still pretty awesome.
I wanna meet a girl like the guitarist for Warface. She doesn't just like metal, she plays in a metal band.

PS- I'd go with watching!
Watching and wanking at the same time is better.

Pics?
Known.
Some.
Call.
Is.
Air.
Am?

Incoherent - yes.
Without meaning - I'm afraid not.

"Known some call is air am."
Which is to say-

"I am not what I used to be"
Did I take a wrong turn on the main page and end up in the pit?
MG Free At Last