Can someone please list all the different styles of Strats and there pickups positions and how they are different from one another?

Like, ive heard of a Fat Strat, American Series, Highway One Series but i dont know where the pickups are, what kind of pickups it has, and how they are dfferent.

Also, does anyone know what kind of Strat Jimi Hendrix uses and John Frusciante uses and what pickup position they play on?

Thanks in advance.
john fru uses 60's strats
and u should be able to tell what position hes in by listening to whatever song it is but he uses neck mostly
Guitars:
Parkwood PW320M
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone C-40 willie nelson signature
Squier Strat
Some beat up acoustic from '68

Amps:
Vox Ad50vt
Crate xt15r

Effects:
Vox Clyde McCoy Wah
Quote by ledzep1023
john fru uses 60's strats
and u should be able to tell what position hes in by listening to whatever song it is but he uses neck mostly

unless its funk stuff, for which you would use the bridge pup.

But we cant really tell you, becasue it changes song to song, and i even find myself flipping pups mid song too...

As for hendrix, youll need a 60's type strat, strung upside down of course
Quote by Vornik
Wow you just made us all look retarded for not suggesting that...

Quote by Doppleganger
Dude,

I can use Google.
Quote by casualty01
13 yr olds should not attempt to make "points". Especially with their heads firmly lodged up their fucking ass.
I can give the basics, let others fill in the blanks...

Fat Strat = A Strat with a Humbucker in the bridge position(HSS). More versatile in sounds than a typical SSS Strat, but doesn't have the pure Strat sound. A better choice if you want your Strat to play heavy music, ie music with a lot of high gain distortion.

MIM Strat = This is a Standard base model Fender Strat that is made in Mexico that comes with basic (ceramic magnet) pups, either SSS or HSS.

American Series = An American made Strat, either SSS or HSS. Not only has better hardware, including better Noiseless (Alnico magnet) pups, but also has better quality control and a few more bells and whistles.

Highway One Strat = Basically a Mexican made Strat using mostly American Strat parts.

If I am incorrect in anything above, feel free to chime in...
My gear...

Samick Les Paul (AV6VB) Guitar w/ SD Alnico2/JB
Marshall AVT150H halfstack
Schecter Stiletto Elite-4 Bass
Ampeg BA112 Bass Amp
frusciante uses the neck pick up most of the time, i thinik in give it away and can't stop he uses the bridge pickup