I just installed Power Tab Editor and accidentaly chosed I wanted the downloaded files to appear in Worpad!!!!! instead of Power Tab's program.Is there any way to fix this?
Yes, you can fix a bad file association by right-clicking on the (PTB) file from Windows Explorer and choose "Open With". Then pick the program you want to open the file from the list.

Important: Make sure the check box is checked to "Always use this Program" when you do this!

In this case, if PowerTab isn't in the program list, you will have to use the "Browse" button to navigate to the folder where the PowerTab executable is. For example, it might be here: "C:\Program Files\Power Tab Software\Power Tab Editor 1.7\PTEditor.exe"

Note: If the "Open With" choice isn't in the right click menu, you might have to hold the shift key down to get it to show the right-click menu choice on some Windows systems.
Fender Malmsteen Strat > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > NS2 Send > NeoClassic 3080 Compressor > NeoClassic 741 Overdrive > NS2 Return > NS2 Output > VHT Special 6 Ultra Amp > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return
Re-downloading never does shit. If Yngwie's advice didn't help. Just click open in powertab, then find the tabs. Instead of just trying to open the tabs from their location. It's what I have to do, cos my tabs appear as some other weird kind of document if I don't.
I'm saying using Windows Explorer or My Computer (if you have a PC and not a MAC), browse to the folder where you put your Powertab songs files in. They have a PTB file extension - but now I'm thinking they may not show the filename ending if your default Windows settings are still hiding file extensions! No worry, if you can find your Powertab song filenames just right-click on one of them and follow my instructions above! You can even do this when you do a File/Open from inside of the PowerTab program. Let me know if you are still having problems.
Fender Malmsteen Strat > Boss NS2 Noise Suppressor > NS2 Send > NeoClassic 3080 Compressor > NeoClassic 741 Overdrive > NS2 Return > NS2 Output > VHT Special 6 Ultra Amp > Amp Send > MXR Carbon Copy Analog Delay > Boss RC3 Loop Station > Amp Return