I've looked at over these amps Line 6 Spider III and the Behringer GM108. I know they aren't great. But the Behringer is 40 dollars cheaper but is the Line 6 really worth the 40+? Now, I won't be buying any time until my birthday in March but I've just been wondering. Thanks!
Out of those two, the line 6 is better. I hate to be the one to say this, but save up a little and buy something you wont regret buying.
Not saying awesome. I am just saying there are deals to be had on slightly better amps. I got my Randall RG head on ebay for $149, and its a beast. Tons of crunch, great lead tone, and decent cleans. Im not saying you should buy a halfstack, because that may not be nescessary , or a randall, because it may not fit your playing style, but definately look at used gear. You will kick yourself later if you buy the line 6 or behringer. What kind of music do you play?
Quote by Blacksun
heh im only 14 i wont have enough money to buy a awesome amp

I'm 14 and I've already made 700 dollars by just saving up and selling things. Maybe you shoudl consider to do the same.
Co-Founder of the Orange Revolution Club

-Esp/Ltd Ec-1000 w/ BKP Mules
-2-channel Titan
-Oversized Bogner 2x12 Cabinet
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-T.C. Electronic Nova Delay
-Larrivee D-03R
Vox AD50 or 100 are pretty good. To me they're better than the Line 6 or Behringer. Haha...I don't have one though.
wow 700 dollars. But really I don't really need a good amp. Sorry I forgot to mention that. With 4 honors classes and sports, I only have guitar as a hobby, sometimes to chill out.
EDIT: I play pop punk stuff and classic rock i guess.
How will you be able to chill when you are plugging your guitar into a cardboard box full of african killer bees?
Quote by Blacksun
wow 700 dollars. But really I don't really need a good amp. Sorry I forgot to mention that. With 4 honors classes and sports, I only have guitar as a hobby, sometimes to chill out.
EDIT: I play pop punk stuff and classic rock i guess.

Oh...well, in that case, could you save a BIT more? Just a tad and you could get a vox or a cube 30.

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
Go for the microcube. If its a hobby, you wont need 15 watts. The microcube will keep your parents off your back. More wattage = more problems from parents....i know because mine is 150 watts..
sorry for changing the subject here, but how's the Squire 51? Yep, I'm on a pretty tight budget of 200 bucks
Belive it or not, I dig it. I just rewired my friends so its volume/tone instead of volume/rotary selecter and its pretty nice. Needs new pickups though. I believe they are made of basswood, which isnt half bad.
Quote by Blacksun
so... How's the cube 15?

The Cube 15 is a very nice amp. As well as the Vox Valvetronix amps. I those would fit you better because of your interest in Classic Rock.
Sent from my iPad.
Sounds good. Try before you buy though. You may hate that stuff. Just depends personal preference.
^Good idea

-2-channel Titan
-Fulltone OCD
-RMC Picture Wah
-Larrivee D-03R
I'd definitely recommend the Vox AD50VT over those other two amps. The Vox sounds even better through an external speaker cabinet. You can get very believable tube amp sounds from this thing.

I wrote a review and made video clips on my site - http://www.dolphinstreet.com/amps/vox_ad50vt

It's a great amp for the money - the best modeling amp I have tried, except the more expensive Vox models, like the 120 VTX is definitely better but also costs a lot more.
Buy a Vox AD50VT and you're set.
You probably won't need to buy another practice amp.
*points at sig*
My newbie stuff:

Ashton Acoustic (forgot model :P)
Squier Stratocaster
Fender Frontman 15R

-

Saving up for...

Vox Valvetronix ADVT50
Boss D-2 Pedal
Les Paul Studio (Wine Red)