Alright, So I just hit up this pawn shop during my weekly San Diego guitar shop quest...Pretty good stock.
80's B.C. rich...A bunch of Ibanez RG's....A Gibson Explorer....

And the most worthy of my attention...A Fender P-Bass. Yeah, I'm no bass player, but I just like getting good deals.
Now, I memorized the serial number, and dated it. It's from '94-95, not too beat up, could use a good polish. Made in Mexico. Ensanada Plant, if that matters to anyone.
Didn't get a chance to plug it in, but it probably works, and there wouldn't be anything I couldn't fix, anyway. Plays nice.

Okay, so the point of this topic...
1 - How much would a 1980's B.C. Rich Mockingbird go for? All it said was that it was a Platinum series. Couldn't find much else on it? It's before they got all crazy with the shapes, so it's more similiar to a Super Strat than a BC Rich.

2 - What would be a good asking price for the P-Bass? Price tag had 250 on it. Good deal, or should I haggle?
well if it's a USA Mockingbird it's probably....between 500-1K depending on the condition, accesories, where it was made, etc. If it's a platinum series, it's a Japanese one, it's probably of nice quality, what kind of price tag did it have on it?
dude, how much was the explorer?
Overdrive of the Autobot Transformers G1 Club

Van Halen, October 16th, All-state arena, Section 213 Row A
Quote by Eric 666
well if it's a USA Mockingbird it's probably....between 500-1K depending on the condition, accesories, where it was made, etc. If it's a platinum series, it's a Japanese one, it's probably of nice quality, what kind of price tag did it have on it?

It didn't have one on it for some reason. Plays nice, though.

Quote by D0c7oR 8oB
dude, how much was the explorer?

It was behind the counter, so i couldn't see it. I didn't feel like asking the guy because was being a bit of an ass about things. Pretty good quality, though, from what I could see about the condition.

Anyone know about the P-Bass?