Anyone herd of them? I've only herd Hell and high water, but I almost pissed my self when I herd something semi mainstream with a solo. Are all of their songs like this?
I heard Rain Wizard and its really rockin' and its got a pretty sweet solo. I think their whole catalog is like that Southern/Modern twist rock.
I'd love to change the world, but I don't know what to do, so I'll leave it up to you....

Are you Superbad???
I find a lot of their stuff is very similar to megadeth
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
They are a very good band. I have their CD and it's awww-mazing! Lonely Train is prolly my favorite song on it. They take classic rock and put a little heavier twist on it. Their stuff is really good. I like it cause they put solos in their songs and they are a half-way mainstream band and it has solos, like St. Jimmy said. I suggest you guys check them out, very good! Most def. worth the buy!
"When I was just a baby, my mama told me, "Son,
Always be a good boy; don't ever play with guns."
But I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
When I hear that whistle blowin' I hang my head and cry." - Johhny Cash, Folsom Prison Blues
it's a bad mix of rock and metal. i can listen to them, but only a few songs at a time. thier whole CD starts to run together after awile.

i probably wouldn't recomend picking up thier CD.
Cream fan club member #11.
Are they good? never heard them .need reccomendations for songs by them!
1# member of R.I.P layne staley club pm me to join
Coolest people on UG
Alucard ll
Kendawg4TooL
XeNoCiDe730
Thembones 16
Stepco
Ticks&Leeches
theWretched
Sadisticmonkey
michelangelo!
Kartman
DownInAhole
rockon1824
Rhinosaur Bones
they do have a few good songs, Lonley Train (i think that's the name) was thier first single and it was okay.
Cream fan club member #11.
Rain Wizard and Shooting Star are alright. I really like their album, you should check them out
GEAR:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Marshall MG100HDFX/MG412

Col. Catman of the KISS ARMY UG REGIMENT:
PM Sloopy to join up!
great band, great album IMO. classic/southern rock with a modern/heavier twist...........and the definately don't sound like megadeth lol. My fav. song is Rollin' On
RIP Dime This "Blacktooth" is for you brother

I ROCK HARDER THAN EPILEPSY!!!
^^ seeriously listen to Megadeths Risk album and listen to the guitar work and you will see
-----(\__/)-----
------(0--0)-----
-----=\0/=-----

FIGHT THE BAN

SAVE OUR LAMBS
Quote by Lost_Rose
I find a lot of their stuff is very similar to megadeth

well, lost rose, the thing about that is... NO! And as far as Risk goes, many deny Risk to even be a real Megadeth album. BLS is great though. They are somewhat similar to Brand New Sin. They are both sort of modern southern rock, except brand new sin is slightly heavier. But Rain Wizard and Backwoods Gold are awesome songs.
Nerdo-sez-bo wrote:

Bon Jovi can just **** off really.

Life is one big question when your starin at the clock
And the answers always waiting at the liquor store, 40 oz to Freedom
Hell and High Water
Intro (lead)/
Verse(2x): Bb A° Ab G+ Gb F Bb F

Chorus: Db C Bb Ab Gb Ab
Db C B Bb Gb Ab
Db Db7 Gb Eb
Db C Bb Ab Gb Ab Db

1, 2: to Verse