Page 1 of 3
EDIT: NOTICE, THIS IS NOT MY THEORY I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHAT PEOPLE THINK

Source: http://batesmotel.8m.com/

My conspiracy theory for this report is that we never went to the moon. The whole dang thing was faked. When I had first heard of this idea, I though to my self that it was a load of rubbish. "Of course we went to the moon" Kept going through my mind.

I had first heard of this Idea from a local Radio Talk Show, Ground Zero, which plays every Sunday night on KBER 101.1
They had brought up some interesting points, but I was not quite sure that I believed them, so I have taken this opportunity to study this Idea further. I am now convinced that we never landed on the moon, and it is my hope, that I can make you question it yourself. One thing that I would like to call to attention, is that I am not an expert on anything that is written in this report. I don't know much about camera's, or non-atmospheric conditions, or physics or anything. I am just a senior in high school, and about the only thing that I know professionally is how to run movie projectors. I challenge all that read this page to find something wrong with it, and tell me about it, so I can more accurately disprove one of the most historical events of the century..... The Landing on the Moon.

Lets Start off with the pictures

Lets face it, there isn't really a heapload of evidence that we didn't go to the moon. Why would there be? NASA doesn't WANT evidence that we went to the moon. NASA wants people not to ask questions, and keep living their happy little lives. But here is some evidence that you cannot argue with. My theory is that the moon landing were set on a sound stage, not in space. (Perhaps an Air Force base near San Bernardino, called Norton Air Force Base, where they have the world's largest sound stages under tremendously efficient security).

This is a famous picture labeled "Man on the Moon" I have a poster of this picture hanging on my wall in my room, and it always gives me a chuckle.

If you will look at area B you will notice a shadow cast across Buzz Aldrin's space suit. Once again, if the Sun is the only light source used on the moon, this shadow would have been MUCH darker.
Looking at area C you will notice that the surface of the moon fades off into the distance, then is met with the moon's horizon. In a no-atmosphere environment, the ground shouldn't have faded out, but stayed crystal sharp unto the moon's horizon.

Looking at area D you can plainly see some type of structure reflected through Aldrins helmet. I do not know what it is, but it is there.

In this picture, taken from the LEM, you can see at least two abnormalities. In section E you see an abnormal shadow on the moon's surface. NASA claims that this shadow is the shadow cast by the Lunar Module, but on earth, even when aircraft is flying low to the ground, it does not produce such a clearly defined shadow.

OK, here's the kicker... if you will look at section 3 you will notice there are no stars in the sky. In fact, you will never see any stars in any NASA Moon photographs, or hear an astronaut mention anything about the glorious stars that are visible when out of the earths atmosphere.

This is a picture of Alan Bean holding up a Special Environmental Examiner Container. This picture was taken off a camera that was strapped to Conrad's chest. If the camera was attached to Conrad's chest, the top of Bean's helmet L should not be in this picture.

All of the shadows reflected in Bean's visor M are going off in separate directions, not in parallel lines like they should be.

If you will look at the Environmental sampler that Al Bean is holding, N , The reflection is coming from a light source other than the sun, but it is possible that light is being reflected off the space suit.

There is a strange anomaly in the sky 7 , It is yet to be determined what that might be.

On with the Facts!!!

I tried to find a credible man to get my facts from on this subject, and I found just that. The following information came form Mr. Bill Kaysing, seven years head of technical publications for the Rocketdyne Research Department at the Propulsion Field Laboratory in the Simi Hills, near Kenoga Park, California. During this time as head of technical publications for Rocketdyne, Mr. Kaysing had a Top Secret clearance.

Facts about the Moon

An average days temperature on the moon ranges from 260° F to 280° F, too for film to survive. At those temperatures, film crinkles up into a ball.

About 20 miles about the Earth, there is a radiation belt named the Van Allen belt. No human can get through this belt, If you try than you get hit with 300+ rads of radiation. Unless they are surrounded on each side by 4 feet on lead.

There are millions of micro-metors traveling at speeds up to 6000 MPH, which would tear the ship to pieces.

If you look at the pictures/video of people on the moon, you will never see more than 3 stars.

When the LEM set down on the Lunar surface, it gave out 3000 lb. worth of thrust. This would have created a massive hole underneath the Lunar Module, but in pictures of the Lunar Module, the ground underneath is untouched.

But why would they do it?

I have come up with three reasons why NASA would fake a landing on the moon:

MONEY. NASA gathered about 30 billion dollars pretending to go to the moon. That means that someone is getting a lot of money in their pockets.

ATTENTION. If you ever saw the movie "Wag the Dog", the president has sexual relations with a 12 year old. This information goes out to the media 1 week before elections. So, to get the publics mind off of the little Girl, the president stages a war with Albania. The moon shots were the same concept. People did not like what was going on with the Vietnam war, so, to get the publics mind off of all the bad things going on in Vietnam, the US faked a moon landing. If you check your dates, we abruptly stopped going to the moon around the same time the Vietnam War Ended.

TO WIN THE SPACE RACE -- Back in the late 60's early 70's, Russia and the US were in a heated battle to see, well, pretty much who was better. Once the US realized that they couldn't send a man to the moon, they couldn't just say, "OK Russia, we give up."
Quote by AzureNight
Don't worry guys, he's just bitter because he has a small dick.

Quote by Alexander_BR
You know that good feeling when you take a crap, gay sex is like that

Proud member of the Cardboard Mafia. Search "free boxes" for info.
Last edited by Teh1337Hax0rz at Feb 2, 2007,
This is all junk.

"Ohh, uh, shadow isn't dark enough. 'Nuff said. No moon landing."

They did, deal with it already!!
There are 2 kinds of people in the world: People who believe in the American moon landing, and people who don't.
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
your conspiracy theory?
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
I don't believe we went to the moon.

And that's all I have to say about it.
I saw in a video that the american flag was waiving as if there was wind. Clearly there is no wind. Im not sure if you said that in the article it was too long and I didnt want to read it all.
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
holy shit, you're stupid
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
americans had to beat the commies so you all just staged shit.... aussies invented futures
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I like to play this game where I'll see how many times I can look at a particular chicks ass or tits until I get caught.

Quote by WNxScythe
Fat chicks are different. They don't count, they aren't women.

Digitech Whammy Club!
Quote by popapez
your conspiracy theory?

no not mine, i just want to see what other people think about it
Quote by AzureNight

Quote by Alexander_BR

It's been proven that all your "anomolies" are incorrect and cannot be proven. you phale.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
hey, when you go to the moon, then you can decide if it was real or not. Until then, SHUTUP, youa ren't an expert, and btw the structure is the ****ing landing craft you turd
The one thing everyone forgets(those who don't believe we went to the moon) is that Neil and his crew left four sets of mirror on the moon. The mirrors are for bouncing back lasers. We shoot lasers every day, and they all bounce back. So that can only mean one thing, we must of been there.

http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2004/21jul_llr.htm
I believe this was the link.
epic7734
Last edited by epic7734 at Feb 2, 2007,
Dude, we landed on the moon.

Okay, well. Assuming we DID fake a lunar landing, we would conceivably want our forged evidence to be as convincing as possible, especially when presented to the Soviets, who I guarantee would have investigated the authenticity of our photographs, videos, and other evidence with a lot more scrutiny than some wacked out conspiracy-theorist with nothing better to do at 3:00 AM.

Secondly, how in the world would the government pull off a hoax on such a massive scale? All the thousands upon thousands of engineers, mathematicians, physicists, technicians, and NASA personnel involved in a lunar landing project would presumably need to be kept quiet about the whole thing. How is it that every one of them has stayed mum on the subject for 30 years?
ANDRE THE GIANT HAS A POSSE

Peace (sells)
lol i could imagine a movie tour at Universal Studios.

"Here, we have the props from the 1969 movie The American Moon Landing."
"What did you just say?"
"Umm........I'm sorry but I just made a horrible mistake and i have to delete your brain now. Say bye-bye."
"WTF!?!?!?!?!"
Agile AL-3000 Cherry Sunburst
Fender American Strat HSS
1981 Yamaha FG-335II
Crate V1512 (USA made)
Fender Frontman 15R
Dunlop Crybaby Slash Wah
MXR EVH Phase 90
Ibanez TS9 w/ Keeley Baked Mod
Boss SD-1
Boss DD-3
ALthough it is a very interesting theory, there have been many holes proven to exist in it....so it isn't true.

And someone would've leaked by now...I'm sure of it...if they had faked it.
Quote by rainman5190
hey, when you go to the moon, then you can decide if it was real or not. Until then, SHUTUP, youa ren't an expert, and btw the structure is the ****ing landing craft you turd

wow.. you are obviously the idiot here. the first sentence is just way too stupid to even take the least bit seriously. next, he clearly stated that he isnt an expert on anything and that its just theories. and the structure is not the space craft dummy. they circled a structure off in the distance. shut the hell up.
When I hit 'em from the back, I got them mami's saying dammit man.

When I put it in their mouth, I got them mami's saying duh-huh-huh-muhh.
Whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
finally. someone to help start my future law firm
now maybe im a crazy communist or something, although i think the US is the best country in the world
ok, well basically, ive been realizing how many things could be government scams
yes im insane
yes half are jokes
but half are not
i was just discussing this with some friends
it could go either way, but i think theres good ground for faking it
hmmm
we should stick together for this kinda thing
(i think im drunk)
just to let you know
Quote by metaldud536
Because there is a bomb in the lasagna!

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
make loud howling noises and throw your feces at them whenever they bring it up, I suggest that your GF does the same.
i can't believe i wasted seconds of my life by reading that crap. . .but then again im in the pit
Quote by Chickenfrmheck
finally. someone to help start my future law firm
now maybe im a crazy communist or something, although i think the US is the best country in the world
ok, well basically, ive been realizing how many things could be government scams
yes im insane
yes half are jokes
but half are not
i was just discussing this with some friends
it could go either way, but i think theres good ground for faking it
hmmm
we should stick together for this kinda thing
(i think im drunk)
just to let you know

There would also have been good ground for faking the Holocaust.
I think the film was faked in a studio. But we did actually land on the moon.
heres your proof it didnt happen.......
Attachments:
moon hoax.jpg
Quote by That_Pink_Queen
Groll you're a bloody genius

Quote by a6l6e6x1
wow
im "talking" to the future greatest director in the world
PRIVELAGED

member #9 of "The Beatles really are the greatest

Metal Face productions! watch our movies!
http://www.metalface.tk/
Oh God not this bullshit again...

Why would NASA fake going to the moon? That is the one detail these conspiracy guys always leave out. What gain did faking a moon landing bring?
Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz

This is a famous picture labeled "Man on the Moon" I have a poster of this picture hanging on my wall in my room, and it always gives me a chuckle.

If you will look at area B you will notice a shadow cast across Buzz Aldrin's space suit. Once again, if the Sun is the only light source used on the moon, this shadow would have been MUCH darker.

There are lights on the craft they come not just from the sun. I mean moon has much shorter "days" than us so it makes since to bring powerful lights
Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
Looking at area C you will notice that the surface of the moon fades off into the distance, then is met with the moon's horizon. In a no-atmosphere environment, the ground shouldn't have faded out, but stayed crystal sharp unto the moon's horizon..

Because of the camera's theory physics the camera focuses only on the brightest part. Since the astronaut is so much closer than the back ground and reflects back much more light it only gets what is around the astronaut. Also the fact that the moon's sphere is much smaller has less field of vision.

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
Looking at area D you can plainly see some type of structure reflected through Aldrins helmet. I do not know what it is, but it is there.

I see no object here.

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz

I am going to discredit this picture as I can not find any NASA picture like it

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
OK, here's the kicker... if you will look at section 3 you will notice there are no stars in the sky. In fact, you will never see any stars in any NASA Moon photographs, or hear an astronaut mention anything about the glorious stars that are visible when out of the earths atmosphere.

Because of the camera's theory physics the camera focuses only on the brightest part. Reflects back much more light it only gets what is around the area of light. The stars do not produce enough light to get caught in the photograph.

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz

This is a picture of Alan Bean holding up a Special Environmental Examiner Container. This picture was taken off a camera that was strapped to Conrad's chest. If the camera was attached to Conrad's chest, the top of Bean's helmet L should not be in this picture.

This is uncropped and exploded picture. Notice the height of the camera; right below the helmet. Also look how his head is tilted down and appears from his legs are sticking out like he is squating.

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
All of the shadows reflected in Bean's visor M are going off in separate directions, not in parallel lines like they should be.

Again the poor graphics can pull this trick. Because one part pulls off to the up just means the is the how the LEM is designed not that they are going different directions.

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
If you will look at the Environmental sampler that Al Bean is holding, N , The reflection is coming from a light source other than the sun, but it is possible that light is being reflected off the space suit.

In the better picture you can see that it is just white.

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
There is a strange anomaly in the sky 7 , It is yet to be determined what that might be.

It is what causes the shadow!

I tried to find a credible man to get my facts from on this subject, and I found just that. The following information came form Mr. Bill Kaysing, seven years head of technical publications for the Rocketdyne Research Department at the Propulsion Field Laboratory in the Simi Hills, near Kenoga Park, California. During this time as head of technical publications for Rocketdyne, Mr. Kaysing had a Top Secret clearance.

Facts about the Moon

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
An average days temperature on the moon ranges from 260° F to 280° F, too for film to survive. At those temperatures, film crinkles up into a ball.

The hottest point on the moon is on average 220K = -53C = -63.4F. Also notice how the camera's are incased with the suit, if it did get to hot I am pretty sure the film would still be the same temprature as the human body.

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
About 20 miles about the Earth, there is a radiation belt named the Van Allen belt. No human can get through this belt, If you try than you get hit with 300+ rads of radiation. Unless they are surrounded on each side by 4 feet on lead.

Proponents of the Apollo Moon Landing Hoax allegations have argued that space travel to the moon is impossible because the Van Allen radiation would kill or incapacitate an astronaut who made the trip. James Van Allen himself, now deceased (August 9, 2006), dismissed these ideas. In practice, Apollo astronauts who traveled to the moon spent very little time in the belts and would have received a harmless dose

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
There are millions of micro-metors traveling at speeds up to 6000 MPH, which would tear the ship to pieces.

This is bogus! We have seen many shuttles go into space and only two got destroyed.

MONEY. NASA gathered about 30 billion dollars pretending to go to the moon. That means that someone is getting a lot of money in their pockets.

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
ATTENTION. If you ever saw the movie "Wag the Dog", the president has sexual relations with a 12 year old. This information goes out to the media 1 week before elections. So, to get the publics mind off of the little Girl, the president stages a war with Albania. The moon shots were the same concept. People did not like what was going on with the Vietnam war, so, to get the publics mind off of all the bad things going on in Vietnam, the US faked a moon landing. If you check your dates, we abruptly stopped going to the moon around the same time the Vietnam War Ended.

JFK promised the we would be on the moon by 1970 and said this before Veitnam even existed

Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
TO WIN THE SPACE RACE -- Back in the late 60's early 70's, Russia and the US were in a heated battle to see, well, pretty much who was better. Once the US realized that they couldn't send a man to the moon, they couldn't just say, "OK Russia, we give up."
This is why we did research and get on the moon
Last edited by The Ted at Feb 2, 2007,
Quote by ryanO_26
i can't believe i wasted seconds of my life by reading that crap. . .but then again im in the pit

STFU you clicked it so you were interested, don't jump the bandwagen. You might fall off and get left behind!
Wow, that's stupid.
Member #4 of the iPods Suck Balls Club.
PM Oblivious16037 to join!

Quote by basssoldier
when i was 7 i saw my mom naked while taking a sh** it was pretty sick cuz shes fat....

Quote by Soul Power
Your my hero dementedpuppy.

Last.fm
POOP
I believe in the moon landing. An answer to this problem with the photo's is that many could have been taken on earth where they recreated it to show what it looks like on the moon.

Many of the things you point out in the photo's are not real faults with them. If the faults were that obvious nobody in the scientific comunity would believe in the moon landing. Also some photo's could have been photoshoped to make them look fake.
You guys are ****ing morons.

Guess what? The moon looks bright from earth, imagine how bright it would be when you're standing right ****ing on it. That's one of the reasons why the astronauts have to wear those visors. There, that's half of the "evidence" disproved.

No stars? Same reason we don't see stars during the day time, the other light blinds it out.

The rest can pretty much be blamed on camera abnormalities and post-event editing.

As for the flag waving, there was a device attached to make it wave; NASA realized nobody wants to look at a drooping flag. And guess what? It's not even waving. Look at multiple photographs from the same general time period; it doesn't wave. It's in a stationary position where it has ripples on it, which produces the effect of it waving.

Bam.

You fail.
Quote by cubedeathk

No my friends Dinosaurs walked this earth with Man.

The Ted is the only one of you guys who actually has a few good points against the theory
Quote by AzureNight

Quote by Alexander_BR

yeah, i agree. i dont believe there was sufficient technology back then to do all that shit. come on, we didnt even have the ****ing internet...(did we?)

ITS JUST NOT POSSIBLE MAN.

i dont care if all the evidence are photoshopped, i stand by my decision.
Quote by Teh1337Hax0rz
The Ted is the only one of you guys who actually has a few good points against the theory

Yes his points were good. But my evidence can not even be argued. There is no other explanation possible other than we did land on the moon. The conspiracy ends with the link i posted.

And the reason no conspiracy theorist have spoken about it is cause it destroys their case.
epic7734
Page 1 of 3