Page 1 of 2
Not that kind of jerking

I gave some people in my history class a bit of a scare today. We were watching a movie so I put my head down and fall asleep, and according to my friend next to me, a few minutes later my arm started twitching. It started to move more violently and so did the rest of my upper body. He said it looked like I was shivering really hard or having some sort of seizure. Now, the teacher came over and woke me up, but I don't remember having any nightmare or anything. So what could this be? I don't know but what do you think?
lmfao i thought this was another wanking thread.
Quote by killbox2490
Once at chruch, I was at a group thing so I was laying down on the couch then all of a sudden some girl goes up to me starts rubbing my shoe ferociousely and goes " I want sex"......
dam, stop dreaming about finally getting your chance to meet richard simmons
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Thats why they call it jerking off.

You wank so you don't jerk in your sleep.
You just need to wank more.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Bobbert
supressed homosexuality?

Where are your weird little characters?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
Quote by Zuka
He was lying.

Dude? Do you change your avatar every 10 secs or what?
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
Quote by Zuka
He was lying.

But the teacher woke me up, he was standing over me. And everyone was looking at me. I was thinking it could be stress-related, but I'm not really very stressed out.
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Where are your weird little characters?

not far behind

it's actually a stage in which you are almost dead. You're body is fully functioning but your mind starts to die. When you wake up, you don't remember anything about it. Your body twitches as a reaction of the mind not telling the body what to do. So basically, you were half-dead, half-alive. It's an interesting phenomenon that occurs only in rare cases. Good luck.
Look Left>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Left you idiot
when i fall asleep in class, if im sittingf straight up, my head jerks around violently. it wakes me up for a few secomds, then i nod off and it happens again, and again, and again. its really annoying but it feels really exhilerating, for those few seconds you feel like you're moving 100 mph or something, i cant really explain it.
Quote by Woogles
Dude? Do you change your avatar every 10 secs or what?

Yeah, I do. Should we fight it out, or just have tons of hot, uninhibited sex...?
This same thing happened to me in History class today... while we were watching a movie, I began to fall asleep, and suddenly I was jerked awake for absolutely no reason. So it wasn't really what happened to you... but still...
I'm a person.
hahahha you have some form of alzheimers. that sucks. good luck bro.
A Seven Nation army couldn't hold me back.
Quote by Zuka
Yeah, I do. Should we fight it out, or just have tons of hot, uninhibited sex...?

Shall I bring the video camera?
It's difficult to win unless you're bored.
I don't know whats the cause of it..i suspect the same thing happens to me..but not to your degree.

Very often when i'm relaxed to the point i'm almost sleeping my body or some part (e.g. arm) will jerk..and i mean it jerks hard enough my arm could almost slap someone.

I get what some people deem 'Death twitch' which is when my whole body twitches..and it wakes me up which sometimes pisses me off. I don't know if i do it while i'm asleep though..i just know at the point i'm about to sleep i do a lot of twitching.
Quote by AVA_Plus44_182
Kill your friend, kill your friend's girlfriend, then kill the person she's cheating on him with. Then rape all three of them, then kill yourself, then rape yourself.

Member of the "I watched The cptncacklefanny Soap Opera" club
Quote by TechnicolorBoy
Shall I bring the video camera?

Hope you can multi-task.
Quote by noahray
when i fall asleep in class, if im sittingf straight up, my head jerks around violently. it wakes me up for a few secomds, then i nod off and it happens again, and again, and again. its really annoying but it feels really exhilerating, for those few seconds you feel like you're moving 100 mph or something, i cant really explain it.

No lie, the exact same thing happens to me. It scares the hell outta me. Thought I was the only one
Quote by imnotcommunist
lets make an emo song!!
first play same 2 power chords over and over
have a breakdown every 10 seconds
cry and whimper
dont forget the hair over one eye
and the depressing lyrics on how your teddy bear died!
[quote="'[A"]cetate']dam, stop dreaming about finally getting your chance to meet richard simmons

lol you made it seem as though he was a homosexual!
Quote by NovaLau
I don't know whats the cause of it..i suspect the same thing happens to me..but not to your degree.

Very often when i'm relaxed to the point i'm almost sleeping my body or some part (e.g. arm) will jerk..and i mean it jerks hard enough my arm could almost slap someone.

I get what some people deem 'Death twitch' which is when my whole body twitches..and it wakes me up which sometimes pisses me off. I don't know if i do it while i'm asleep though..i just know at the point i'm about to sleep i do a lot of twitching.

Yeah, that's what happened to me today. It happens a lot during History class actually... that class is so damn boring I just can't stay awake.
I'm a person.
i think jerking in your sleep is called a wet dream. i learned all bout it in sex ed

(i am being scarastic)
Quote by the_man101
i think jerking in your sleep is called a wet dream. i learned all bout it in sex ed

(i am being scarastic)

Duuuuuude... Your title... It's not even funny...
Quote by Zuka

Hmmm....how about buttsecks?
Quote by brandooon
Quote by Woogles
Hmmm....how about buttsecks?

I should go find some... later, UG pals...
I remember I fell asleep one time and I was having a dream where something was biting at my feet so I kicked at it. I guess I kicked the floor and the desk infront of me a good 4 times before I woke up to the class staring at me.
i actually do the same thing but i know i do it. it happens to me when im asleep but i know i should be awake, my body ( normally leg or arm) violently twitches to wake me up
Quote by Zuka
I should go find some... later, UG pals...

Woogles is the new girl for this thread.
One word. Gaunasyphiherpilaids.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Apparently I jerk in my sleep.

As far as I know it's nothing big, just like my hand twitches or something. I found out 'cause I kept waking up my gf without realising it

And in History class I'd often fall asleep and suddenly jerk awake, hitting the table with my hands and stuff. My friend would always stare at me going "WTF?!?!"

EDIT: Or was that English?

I think both...
I didn't have a signature until now.
Last edited by Scourge at Feb 2, 2007,
when ur falling alseep ur body twitches coz your brain thinks your dying or something so it sends signals for your arm/leg to move

i saw it on tv mannn
That happens to my dog. His legs start twitching and scratching, and then he starts barking.

I find it quite entertaining, but i guess that isn't the same thing, oh well.
epic7734
Quote by sickminded fool
lmfao i thought this was another wanking thread.

didnt everyone
Quote by epic7734
That happens to my dog. His legs start twitching and scratching, and then he starts barking.

I find it quite entertaining, but i guess that isn't the same thing, oh well.
Isn't that more like he's dreaming he's running?

Although... I suppose you'd never really know what they're dreaming lol.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by PinkIsCool
This same thing happened to me in History class today... while we were watching a movie, I began to fall asleep, and suddenly I was jerked awake for absolutely no reason. So it wasn't really what happened to you... but still...
Welcome to everyday of last year and this year for me. My history teacher just lectures on and on for the whole class period so I always fall asleep. I always end up jerking awake really fast, and freaking myself out.
frog_friend and WGP: UG's Kramer brotherhood

Ug's 4th ENGL endorser
Randy Rhoads is god
founder of the "ENGL amps" fanclub. PM me to join
Page 1 of 2