I currently use a crap 9W yeah i know i got it with my very first guitar it sucks, anyways. Is 40W's Reasonable if im going to be playing at school for variety nights and stuff, Later once i have a good band going im going to upgrade to over 100W's and ill probally be moved out by then
Wattage doesn't neccesarily mean how loud an amp is, go try ones out at your local guitar store.
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
my uncles getting it for me from a pawn shop 2 hours from here so i cant really do much, hes been playing guitar since he was like 15 hes like 30 so im sure he'll get me something good. im only giving him 100 bucks ahhah so im not expecting anything great
$100? you're probably gonna get crap. or a valve junior... ahh can't wait to get mine
Gibson SG Standard + 18volt EMG-81 & 85
Mesa/Boogie Mark IV + Recto 2x12
Keeley Modded BD-2
Vox V847a
Quote by one vision
Bureaucrats gonna crat.

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
yeah but at a pawn shop you never know dude my uncle knows what hes doing. i got a Mexican fender strat thats worth 1000 for 600. thats a pretty decent price. and I have actually never seen another copy of my guitar anywhere else.
40W sounds like a great upgrade. Unless you're going to be playing in a full band, then it's not enough.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by UnsignedRecords
$100? you're probably gonna get crap. or a valve junior... ahh can't wait to get mine

*Sigh of happiness*

Me either...
Main gear (For complete list, see profile):
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain-top
Basswood Telecaster, 2 single-sized HB's, both split.
Epiphone Valve Junior
B-52 AT-412 Cabinet
Oh, and I have a Squier VM Jazz Bass too.
Quote by SillyRabbit
yeah but at a pawn shop you never know dude my uncle knows what hes doing. i got a Mexican fender strat thats worth 1000 for 600. thats a pretty decent price. and I have actually never seen another copy of my guitar anywhere else.

Please inform me on this mim strat thats worth $1000
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

id show you a picture but i have none except for on my cell. lol everywhere i have checked on google the ones that do look like mine and pretty much is mine are 1000 dollars and they are mexican too same strat fender so? and all the same stuff bridge ect neck lol?
Quote by SillyRabbit
id show you a picture but i have none except for on my cell. lol everywhere i have checked on google the ones that do look like mine and pretty much is mine are 1000 dollars and they are mexican too same strat fender so? and all the same stuff bridge ect neck lol?

Does it look like this??
Gear:
1965 Fender Mustang not a RI
Squier Vintage Modified Jazz Bass

Peavey Classic 50

Nothing wrong with a 40W amp. Speaker quality and efficiency actually has as much to do with how loud it will be as the power rating. If your unk's been around this stuff for awhile, he'll probably find you something solid and decent sounding.

Ron
Quote by SillyRabbit

MIM's worth 1000?!
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?