im on the baseball team and my pubes keep gettin caught in my sliding shorts. It pinches pretty bad. I would shave em, but my girlfriend said that she thought guys who shaved their pubes were gay.

Any advice?
just trim them then. take a pair of scissors to your bush and have fun
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Popapez can shred0rz the acoustic guitar
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
Well what does she mean by shave?

Like, the whole thing or just a little bit?

Doesn't hurt to trim it, tidy it up a bit. I used to have like... a freaking afro down there. I shaved off a fair bit of it and trimmed it so it looked a lot cleaner. Hell, it looked a lot better as well. And there's nothing gay about that.

The whole thing? That's a little more weird....

EDIT: Oh, and don't get me wrong... but your girlfriend is a bitch if she's telling you you're gay for shaving your pubes or something. And stupid as well. I mean... if you were gay, why would she be your girlfriend?
I didn't have a signature until now.
if your gonna shave em use shaving cream cuz youll get tons of razor burn
or just trim them but when you get older theyll be tons more wrether you do something to em or not
and gay guys dont shave their junk
thats just stupid i doubt she even knows a gay guy
Dude...You have to trim down there....You wouldn't like it if your girlfriend kept an afro down there...
Last.fm

WE ARE THE MUSIC MAKERS
AND WE ARE THE DREAMERS OF THE DREAMS
Quote by popapez
just trim them then. take a pair of scissors to your bush and have fun

did you disappear for awhile or is that just me hallucinating?
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Quote by Scourge
Well what does she mean by shave?

Like, the whole thing or just a little bit?

Doesn't hurt to trim it, tidy it up a bit. I used to have like... a freaking afro down there. I shaved off a fair bit of it and trimmed it so it looked a lot cleaner. Hell, it looked a lot better as well. And there's nothing gay about that.

The whole thing? That's a little more weird....

EDIT: Oh, and don't get me wrong... but your girlfriend is a bitch if she's telling you you're gay for shaving your pubes or something. And stupid as well. I mean... if you were gay, why would she be your girlfriend?

you sure know your pube trimming....you know it a little too well
oh and shaving also makes it look bigger so shed rethink her original position on that issue
it is i shave it yeah i do what of it?
it makes it look like 5-10% bigger
especially when you turn 18
guys get an insane amount of pubes
when your like 14 its fine its a tiny patch when you get older its a goddam forest
it actually spreads to part of the legs near ur junk and under the scrodum and jesus just everywhere
and your girlfriends just ****ing weird the majority of girls hate pubic hair
and if she gives you a blowjob she might tug on the pubes
and that hurts

yo
Quote by FrEaKGuItArIsT
did you disappear for awhile or is that just me hallucinating?

i havent been on as much since i moved in to college. i just dont have as much time lately
Quote by mr. cool
popapez fucking knows every thing from how to touch a girl right to how to speak spanish
Quote by Smokey Amp
Quote by search49
In the Pit, generally only the things that popapez said were worthwhile. You're a goddess, darling.
Quote by popapez
i havent been on as much since i moved in to college. i just dont have as much time lately

I can hear the faint cries of UG'ers needing sex advice.
Look what your doing to us

Btw, trimming is definatly your friend. (as mentioned)
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
Quote by FrEaKGuItArIsT
I can hear the faint cries of UG'ers needing sex advice.
Look what your doing to us

Btw, trimming is definatly your friend. (as mentioned)

oh, i make sure to make my daily visit to the sex thread every day, dont you worry
Quote by mr. cool
Quote by Smokey Amp
Quote by search49
and the only true purpose pubic hair serves is to give off the scent of a male or females sweat to a possible mate so that the other person (mate) will smell this and will be aroused by this smell
yeah it sounds weird to all of you but thats just cause your dumb
humans are animals no matter how much you glorify yourselves its just a way that we find suitable mates for reproduction
but your armpits do the same thing
so if a girl finds your sweat bad smelling then shes not attracted to you
but if she finds that it smells good to her then she is
and vice versa
same to be said for homosexuals and any other orientations out there
Quote by Bobbert
you sure know your pube trimming....you know it a little too well
I was sitting naked on the toilet today thinking "Hmm... perhaps I should trim my pubes a bit, they're getting rather messy..."
After I wiped my ass I completely forgot about that and proceeded to squish a bug.
I didn't have a signature until now.
Quote by Scourge
I was sitting naked on the toilet today thinking "Hmm... perhaps I should trim my pubes a bit, they're getting rather messy..."
After I wiped my ass I completely forgot about that and proceeded to squish a bug.

****ing Great, now i have an erection
haha you know how much ive laughed reading this thread? hha ya u gotta trim it up, try some new looks, maybe like and mohawk penis, or maybe give it a mullet. haha mine is currently and afro, gotta get to work
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
Quote by Scourge

HHAHAHAHAW OMG THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD
Quote by The Leader
You know what they found in Jeffrey Dahmers freezer?
...Ben and Jerry (ba dum bum psh)

Quote by ninemonthmedia
if there was a metal jail, Metallica would be Pantera’s bitch

RIP Kurt Cobain
RIP Dimebag Darrell
Burn in hell Nathan Gale
ewwww scourge haha

but dude, ya gotta trim it up down there, you aint no viking i hope so. but yeah your girlfriend should like it shaved.. makes it look bigger, and no hair to get in the way
Ain't Nuthin' But a UG Thang: Tha' Get Away Driva' of the UG Hip Hop/Guitar Music Equality Illuminati

Quote by Alicee
I gave my brother a hand job. It was weird at first. It was weirder after.

Quote by pinkhaze29
i did that and now im uneven

me too
hey guy!