Ok im in a death metal band and i am wanting a ibanez guitar with that nice wooden color they have. Unfortunately the one i really want is a high end S prestige and it destroys my budget. So what i am wanting to do is get a Ibanez SZ320 in walnut and put emg pickups in it but im not so sure it will hold my tuning good w/o a floyd rose (i tune to drop B) so the question is, does the SZ320 hold tunings good even as low as drop B?
Of course it would hold tuning... In fact, throw in some locking tuners and it'll hold better than guitars with FRs do.

No you cant get an S470 with walnut finish unless you customize it yourself or have it done by professional.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic
Quote by madpickin03
Of course it would hold tuning... In fact, throw in some locking tuners and it'll hold better than guitars with FRs do.

No you cant get an S470 with walnut finish unless you customize it yourself or have it done by professional.

If i put it in Drop B is there anything i can do to keep the strings from being so loose
higher gauges, and adjustments to your guitar, like intonation, neck relief and whatnot.
"Play with your ears" - Yngwie Malmsteen, Paul Gilbert
Thats what she said...
UGmusic